This is my 1st time staying at fave hotel, and I don't think there will be a 2nd time for me.
Some negatives :
- Parking is not easy, the security is not helpful at all. When there is a free space, they told me I can't park there because it is reserved for the apartment or even for Aston's guest. Just because I stayed at the cheaper hotel, I have to park far from the entrance
- I have to climb the escalator 2 floors up with all my luggage, because the escalator is not working, although it's only 9 pm
- I have to climb another stairs from the lobby to my room, because there's no escalator or lift at the hotel
- The room is very small, even compared to similar budget hotel like Ibis or Amaris
- There's no window in my room, it feels like I'm staying at a dormitory house. I can't tell whether it's raining or sunny outside, even when there's a war outside I can't tell
- The breakfast is awful, except for the porridge. The egg station gives you omelette with maybe only contains 20% of egg, the rest is just flour. The fried rice taste awful, even the coffee tastes no good
- The dining room is very uncomfortable, feels like eating at a school canteen
- They still charge you IDR 8000 for parking fee, although they give me free parking voucher.
but I also managed to find some positives :
- The front desk officer is very fast during the check in and check out process. The process is very simple
- The wireless internet connection is fast enough
- The bathroom is clean and nice
- Cable tv channel is good, I can see many movie channel (hbo, foxmovies,etc)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The favehotel Braga sits inside the popular Braga City Walk Entertainment Complex on Jalan Braga in the very heart of Bandung's historical district and most happening neighborhood offering an abundance of nearby boutiques, cafes, bars, clubs and restaurant.The hotel is the sister hotel of the adjacent Aston Braga and offers super, clean, fun, fresh & friendly guest rooms, equipped with large LED Televisions, top of the line Beds and quality cotton Bed Linens and Duvets and of course, as every fave, do come with complimentary and truly high speed WiFi.We are 2 floors hotel with less than 20 second to go to the next floor by stair. Room with window available at Superior Room and Executive Room. Request of room with window will be based on availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your favehotel Braga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.