“AWESOME”

Kehidupan Tidak Pernah Berakhir
Ranked #45 of 1,949 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It has an awesome taste for vegan satay, but the the price isn't really fair. but i'd love for coming back again and again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Poor service at this restaurant. I was waiting to choose my dishes but the waitress inside buffet area not offering me to have my dishes but she's offering the man right behind me! What kind of service?? Even she's not do apologize to me,,maybe I'm not repeater guest so they don't care about it,,also poor service at cashier area when I want to pay around 15.000 rupiah I gave 50.000 rupiah, she ask me with a lil bit angry "punya uang kecil" I saw her face was angry. Really bad experience at my first time dine in at "kehidupan tidak akan berakhir", the food was ok but some food it's too oily, is it healty??

6  Thank seconchanceforalive
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is my first visit to Kehidupan tidak pernah berakhir.... from the title, it's sound strange... and the first step when i come the ambience feel different.. full of television, which playing a film about vegan "propaganda" *i think :P...
And then when we order the food, the price looks so cheap.. but i don't think so.... because, for 1 stick of vegan satay it's price is IDR 4rb... i think it's quite expensive, but u can buy paket IDR 6rb for a cup of rice and 4 type of vegetable.

1  Thank ErnawatiBintoro
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It has a unique name, nice ambience, and not-so-expensive-but-quite-tasty foods. Lunch and dinner are the peak times, when a LOT of people queuing to get some food.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Its a very recommended place for anyone who want to have a healthy food (vegetarian), nice dealing price with a nice place n warm services.