“I'll Be Back”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Jakarta, Indonesia
“I'll Be Back”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I love the steak with 4 sauces (sorry, can't recall the name) - two of the sauces were especially delish (mushroom cheese and blackpepper sauce) and the other two were OK. The steak came with fresh sauteed vegetable and french fries. Originally wanted to order cheese fries (again, forgot what it's called) but they didn't have it anymore :(
My order of Belgian Nachos is not as pleasant, though. it was very salty and I think I'll stick to mexican nachos lol..didn't like this one at all.
We also ordered niji cheesecake (the rainbow cheesecake) which was delish, every layer has its own taste. yum.
The atmosphere was very nice and lovely, comfy and fancy. I love. Sometimes it's difficult to call the waiter from where we were seated, but most times the waiters were attentive and quick to serve. Will be back to try other food - their food and dessert and beverage selections are intriguing (unlike other restaurants - just different). I wish they'd open a branch in Jakarta *wink to owner*.

• Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
“Unique atmosphere”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The restaurant reminds me of an old house but nicely decor. But it kinda fun and nice. I forgot what we ordered but everything was just average except but the fish and chip made from parrot fish. It wash quite delicious. Even though it was a bit spicy, my daughter like it. But....we will surely coming back again.

• Visited October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Marvellous restaurant to visit in Bandung.”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Loved the food so much that we were there 3 nights in a row.
Kudos to Chef Eric for the splendid menu & Manager Irpan & his team for wonderful service.
If u love to try something exciting, do check out their enticing red salad & superb pigeon with stuffing.
This restaurant is a gem, believe me!

• Visited October 2013
Beijing
“An Oasis in Bandung”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Porto Restaurant is an Oasis in Bandung for food lovers. from the moment you step in you are transferred from the noise the Traffic and the poor condition of the outside, to a European atmosphere of soft music, pleasant decor and excellent service.
The Chef is Eric Lowell, a young Indonesian who studied and worked in France for years.
His creations are always exciting and surprising. The menu is large and offers a verity that can please every pallet. Beside the regular Menu the chef chooses every few month to highlight a different country by offering a special menu from this country. ( France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, and more). in the year + that my Husband and I stay in Bandung we frequently visit "Porto" and we never had a meal we didn't like.

• Visited August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to go”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to go. Especially when you are not in the hurry. Enjoy the food, the weather and time with your companion.

The food is good. I had nasi goreng salmon and Norwegian. Salmon citrus.

The nasi goreng is tasty. But Norwegian salmon is better. It is their speciality. Simple and healthy food.

The service is good.

Oh try the spirit juice!

Enjoy !