“Hangout place” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Fabrik Eatery & Bar

The Fabrik Eatery & Bar
Ranked #580 of 1,688 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Bar, Indonesian, Italian, International, European, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Hangout place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

The food is nice in taste n portion.. but the place is not really comfort.. the service is so.. so.. but the price is not really expensive.. good enough to hangout with friends, but not with my boyfriend..

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Got spider in my pasta. Ewh.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

It's one of the most go-to place for young people in Bandung back in 2013, I don't know if it still is. I had a bad experience here when I found spider in my pasta, snuggling under creamy sauce as I have eaten half of my plate. I immediately reported to the waitress and looking for their manager/supervisor or someone I could talk to but there's no one. The waitress seemed very clueless of what he's supposed to do, then I urged him to cut it off my bill cause I was not paying for spider in my food. Well, the price is quite expensive for Bandung cafe and the taste is not that good, though.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Silmy K
“Great atmosphere, average taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

So this place is definitely designed for hanging out with friends or loved ones though i don't think it is suitable for family with young kids. The ambiance is very relaxed, just like other typical bars. The food selection was not many though i found my tuna aglio olio pasta was perfectly cooked & seasoned. But be warned, the spaghetti bolognaise was too sweet.

Overall, i would recommend this place for afternoon or evening chill, with a glass of cocktail/wine, or even beer.

“Hang-outers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I think this place is only perfect for people who really loves to hang out with their friends. The atmosphere is great, but I don't like the food, a few of options, in addition, the price is a little bit expensive. In some nights, they play music,it is ok, but I just don't think so :D

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank shafiraira
“Cozy and Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Great place to hang out, they play great music too. But it will be so crowded on the weekend. I love their pasta and also oxtail soup. The beverage really nice, try peach virgin mojito, the best in town!

• Visited September 2013