“Nice and friendly staff is definitely a plus”
Review of Zodiak @ Paskal

Zodiak @ Paskal
Ranked #145 of 311 Bandung B&B and Inns
Denpasar
“Nice and friendly staff is definitely a plus”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in zodiak hotel during my first trip to Bandung. It is located in good location, by 15 min walk you can find paskal food market which sell varieties of food.
The room is good except the linen a little bit dirty. The good point about this hotel is their staff attitude, friendly, helpful, and nice.
I will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank LLuviaSpa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Indonesian first
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was actually about to leave Bandung when I decided to stay in this hotel. I got caught in a terrible traffic jam and was too tired to drive back to Jakarta. I chose this hotel because the price is affordable and conveniently located near the toll gate in pasteur. Some people may think that the location is quite far from the city's attraction, but I say it's perfect! after checking in around 6.30pm, i still had the chance to go to some places conveniently. food stalls, restaurants are conveniently close by.
The room was surprisingly spacious for a budget hotel, clean and very comfortable and they have good wi-fi connection. The staffs are very friendly and even the reception remembered me by my name. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this hotel to others!

Room Tip: Parking space is highly limited!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Mardliahaziz
Zodiak P, General Manager at Zodiak @ Paskal, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Paskal Bandung.

Thank you for your time for sharing your moments during your stay at our Hotel. Your positive comments makes us to improve our quality service.
Even you are live in Bandung. We do hope to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Once again, Thank you very much for your comments and sharing your wonderful experience to others who may visit our hotel.

Best Regards,

Victoria
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed here one night and were very happy that we didn't want to leave.
The thing that makes this hotel is the staff. They are so warm, welcoming and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they always had a smile on their faces.
The hotel is very clean, the rooms are small but are very comfortable. My only suggestions would be to replace the very moldy shower curtain in bathroom and provide butter with the toast at breakfast. Apart from that we loved every minute of our stay here and wish we could of stayed longer. We hope to see you again in Bandung soon :-)

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greeting From Zodiak @Paskal Bandung!.

Thank you for taking your time for sharing your experience to the others. It is our honor for having you with us. I shared this valued comment to the rest of the team. With your review makes us to be a better and always improve our quality of service.

Once again thank you very much. We do hope to see you again in the nearest future. I will personally welcome you.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed there on November, a friend of mine reference me to this hotel. I book through via phone. I was late check in. I stayed at Suite Room #301 the view is to the main street. The rooms quite big for a budget hotel. They have great wifi connection. I didn't get a chance to had a breakfast because so tired. But they offering me a toast bread with a jam. Thanks to the waiter.
They don't have any

Room Tip: Don't bring your own vehicle, they don't have many space for parking area..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Zodiak P, General Manager at Zodiak @ Paskal, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Mr.Lukey,

Warmest Greeting From Zodiak @Paskal Bandung,

Having seen your profile that this is your second stay at Kagum Hotels, I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of Management KAGUM Hotels for having you stay at Zodiak @Paskal.

Thank you for sharing your positive comment regarding to our hotel. For your information we are going to open Zodiak @Sutami with a same concept but different atmosphere on early April 2013.

Once again thank. I do hope to see you again in the nearest future.

Best Wishes,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The most great experience stay here...The room very clean ,the whole staff (security ,reception,house keeping and others) very helpfull n friendly .My family enjoy and feel comforted stay at Zodiak Paskal..Thank you very much for kindness.see you again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ctn1103
Dear Puan Siti,

Warmest Greeting From Zodiak @Paskal Bandung!.

First of all, I my self would like to express my gratitude for having you and your family stay at our hotel, and nevertheless that you enjoyed as well staying with us.

I will shared to the rest of my team so that we can improve ourselves to keep maintain and improve our service of quality and quantity as well.

I was notice that your planning to visit Bandung again. Please do contact me at my email address andrian.sd@zodiak-hotel.com

Once again thank you very much and i hope to see personally again at our Hotel.

Best wishes to you and your husband.

Regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great experience during i stayed there...The lady at reception was cheerful, help me a lot. i came there around 11 O'Clock. Check In time at 2pm but she gave me early check in. Fantastic....The room i stayed was superior room. It was small but it is budget hotel..:)..the room is clean...breakfast is average. Internet Wifi is very fast, you can connect as well with cable. But you have to request to the reception. 24hours mini market. Near train station only 10 minutes walking distance. Also near to Food Market Paskal. I will stay again for sure at this hotel.

Room Tip: Room at the Back side are quieter... try room with number ..9,11, 15 much quieter
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2013

New budget hotel, very cheap compare to the prime location, staying here for 2 nights after my last experienced , than i tried this hotel..

The room is small, bathroom extra small, but its ok compare to the budget..

Near to everywhere (mall, massage place, food station, train station) , nice staf

Negative : the air con is not work properly and the noise from outside room , not jet washer. :(

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo