“Best Ramen ever in Bandung”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Daiji Raamen

Daiji Raamen
Ranked #660 of 1,703 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best Ramen ever in Bandung”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

One of the best places to eat in Bandung. Who would have thought to find this place in a not so busy mall..etc. The ladies, who took care of us gave us a menu while we waited, took our order as she saw a table leaving and served us our food as soon as we sat down. How's that for service. You know how important that is when you have two hungry kids.

Its the little things that make you happy and appreciated in the restaurant. Doesn't matter how fancy or casual. These guys got it.

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Bogor, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Daiji Ramen is just simply the best place to eat ramen and the place is excellent too very nice japanese touch everywere you see....you won't regret ever coming here at all. My favorite is the beef daiji ramen but I've tried almost every food here and they all just taste great....to put it simple, daiji ramen is just simply the best

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Regawa
“Good taste noodle for me and my family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

My favorite is curry raamen and daiji raamen...and the best drink for me is...ichigo juss...hehe..the original strawberry juice,nothing like somewhere else...best and success to daiji!!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank panji anom
daiji r, Manager at Daiji Raamen, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Mr.Panji,

We are glad that you enjoy our services and food ^^. We hope to serve you again.

Regards,

Daiji Management
Melbourne, Australia
“Bit sweet ramen soup”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

First time to Daiji Ramen, waitress suggest to order daiji ramen, spicy miso ramen or curry ramen. I chose daiji ramen with yakichikwa. My ramen came within 5 minutes, together with chili sambal...
I tried the soup first before adding thing to it, surprisingly it was bit sweet, unlikely other ramen which usually salty..
If you are a fan of original ramen, sorry to say this is not the place..
Not saying the taste is not delicious, it was not bad, only not my favorite ramen

3 Thank Kepikkecil
Perth, Australia
“Very nice ramen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went here with my friends to eat some ramen. They were very delicious! The staff are friendly, nice atmosphere and I LOVE the pictures at the walls. Totally recommended!!

• Visited November 2011