“Great service at affordable price”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #56 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We arrived earlier than the check in time, then front desk managed to find a room for us for early check in and we appreciate that. However, the air condition in the room was not working well even after a few inspections done by the technicians. We changed room. I left my scarf and didn't manage to find it.
The in room wifi was down from the second night till we checked out. We have to use the service in the hotel public area such as restaurant and lobby.
The staffs there are all quite friendly and helpful. They even have a staff escorted the guy who delivered our order (home made cakes) to our room after verifying with us in the phone. I don't think many hotels (at the same level) has this service. We were impressed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Samantha H, Mrs

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am very glad and happy to hear that you had a memorable and wonderful stay with us. Which I look forward to share it to all of our team members. However your comment relating the air condition in the room was not working well is really become our concerned. Please accept my deepest apologies for these shortcomings.

Rest assured that we will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

First of all, many thanks to Ms. Dynar and all the gino feruci staff for the great and excellence service! I stay here for 4 days. They welcomed us with a complimentary welcome drinks at sky lounge. After we entered the room, i found a very romantic decoration and complimentary fruits for our 1st wedding anniversary! Seriously, i feel so surprised! I didn't expect it at all! The bed was so comfy and the room was so clean. On the 10th of April, i got a call from 1 of the staff if we have any problem with all the service. Suddenly, Mr. Firman and all the crew surprised me with a birthday cake and wishes in our room. What a great day! The staff are very polite and friendly. The breakfast was really good same goes to the pool. Me and my husband had a great stay here. It was located in the heart of Bandung. Near to Pasar Baru too (its about 10 minutes walk from the hotel). This hotel also near to the pub and cafe such as Starbucks, Wendy's, mini mart, Luna Maya and Ahmad Dhani cafe. Luna maya and ahmad dhani was the famous actor n singer in Inonesia. We would love to stay here again!!! Highly recommended!!!

Warmest regards;
Taufik & Atiqah
(Malaysia)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nur Atiqah M

Dear Nur Atiqah M, Mrs

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am very glad and happy to hear that you had a memorable and wonderful stay with us. Which I look forward to share it to all of our team members. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management, please accept our deepest appreciation.

Rest assured that we will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Checking in was smooth upon arrival, front office & bell man were consistently greeting us each day. Breakfast was awesome with many selections(the omelette were delicious!). However I am very disappointed with the unprofessional services given by the Spa. Staff were not trained properly & all they wanted was to end the session quickly without thinking what's the main objective of a guest going for a spa. Definitely all of us wanted to be revived and not otherwise. I have to compliment GRO Dea for her intense hospitality care given towards me and my fiance. She escorted me to a nearby spa parlor after knowing I did not enjoyed mine at the inhouse spa provided. Dea gave her utmost respect and care to us, she make us comfortable during breakfast & even gave us shopping tips. Waiter-Hendra was indeed hospitable. He greeted us each morning throughout our 5d4n stay there by our name. Without having to ask our choice of coffee or tea, he knew what was our choice. Chefs were all friendly, greeted me and make me so much at home. Housekeeping & room service never once disappoint us. Our stay were much taken care of. Kudos to each and everyone of them. We would be happy to stay with this hotel again though I seriously think the welcome drink could be much better.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Liea E, Mrs

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for taking of your time to share your experiences with us in Tripadvisor. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management, please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very glad and happy to hear that you had a memorable and wonderful stay with us. However your comment relating poor spa service is realy become our concerned. Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

It was such a nice experience staying at Gino Feruci Hotel in Bandung. My stay was wonderful and comfortable and the price is quite affordable. The hotel staff are polite, helpful and accommodating. The rooms are clean and well-maintained. The hotel location is very convenient, since just across the street are the different restaurant serving all kinds of delicacies. The next time I go to Bandung, I will surely stay again in this hotel and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ruel B, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am very glad to hear that you had a memorable and wonderful stay with us. I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with our convenient location, our friendliness and helpful staff, and room cleanliness.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities, services and breakfast so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Stay for 2 night with toddler.the service was good.Friendly staff.highly recommended.the breakfast was great.stay in room in 15th floor can watch the city view but a little block by the condo and wifi cant be connected in room .booked through agoda. Got spa,pool,party area,room service,helpful staf,night life in jalan braga is great got pub and place to eat.wendys just a round the conner.

Stayed: April 2014
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Izzatulaini1811, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am very glad to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, We are waiting and looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth hospitality of Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung. Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights, check in was smooth, no queue, no obstacles. Friendly staff and GRO, excellent room interior, well furnished, not too spacious but my son can still running around, bed very comfy, clean bathroom and a lot of TV cable channels so that my son still can watching his favorite cartoon movies on Cartoon Network while far away from home. The location is superb with cafes, restaurants, starbucks, convenience store, even mall along side the road.

The minuses of this hotel are no wifi in the room, since getting signal of local operators was so difficult. The room's wall is so thin i guess, cos i could hear people talking outside, slaming the door, kids yelling, waken me up from my good sleep. And the last but so important is the breakfast. I concern to the breakfast food taste n quality.. The food quite varied and spreading enough, but the taste wasn't pleased me.. Once it was taste too sweet on all over buffet menus! And in the other day, it was just plain. I notice about glasses for juice n water, because it often run out so guests have to ask waiters first n wait while they thirsty. I've also seen 1 or 2 little bugs flying around the salad bar which was shocking..

Afterall, except the breakfast food n beverage taste n quality that wasn't appropriate with the hotel image, everything was just awesome..
But since breakfast is so important for me to start the day, so sorry to say i'm not that satisfy enough with this hotel. Frankly, thats not what i'm expected from a Gino Feruci Hotel..

Would i come back to this hotel in the future? Definetely yes! But first, please serve the best meals to be the best hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear RaraIrroppoi, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for Choosing Gino Feruci Braga Hotel as a place to stay during your holiday in Bandung and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very glad that you had a comfortable stay with our Hotel. Thank you for your comment about our friendliness and helpful staff, excellent room interior and clean. However your comment relating breakfast taste is become our priority concerned.

Firman Anugrah

Reviewed April 1, 2014

1. Really nice place, located near oldies "braga permai" restaurant and not far from Bandung train station
2. Excellent services

Best hotel for me at braga citywalk ٩(๑❛▽❛๑)۶

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear flozaholic, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for taking of your time to share your experiences with us in Tripadvisor, please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very glad to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with our location, our excellent service, room cleanlinnes, breakfast taste and our sublime sky lounge.