“:)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #54 of 225 Hotels in Bandung
Singapore
“:)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

The room was clean and they had very comfortable bed. And the view was surprising. :)
The location was great as the area was bubbly and there is a restaurant opposite the hotel (to the right) that sells excellent duck dish.
I would stay here again. :)
Thanks to Anggie A. Marynd and her team.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Agnes K
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Agnes, Mrs

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor, please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very glad that you had a comfortable stay with our Hotel. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback.

On behalf of the team, We looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Warmest Regards,

Krisna Permana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Karawang, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night.
The room was quite comfortable, no noise from outside
The food was great, I gain more weight when I come home :)
The staffs are helpfull, couldn't remember all their names, but one
Miss Anggie, the guest relation officer
She helped me lot to plan my next trip for the next day
Thank you for that, promise to stay here again if you guys keep up the good work

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank sianipar13
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Mr. Sianipar

Glad to know that your enjoying your stay with us , with our services, Quality of food and outstanding service staff Ibu Anggie Our Guest Relation Officer.

In KAGUM Hotels little thing means a lot we concern of our guest needed, once again thank you for your share experience in TripAdvisor and looking forward to welcome you again in the next future

Best Regard
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was really glad to stay in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, it's clean, comfortable, excellent food and service with personal contact, which make me feel home.

The stuff are so helping and friendly and I don't remember all the names but specially the public relation lady; Miss Angi (she is amazing) also the others like Dyan and all the girls & guys there.. The managers are excellent, very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is very well situated and easy access to all, with big assistance of the hotel stuff for guiding and reservation. Their restaurant with quality food and the 17th floor cafe restaurant with amazing view and relaxing place indeed.

I advice all my friends and people not to miss this hotel while staying in Bandung.
With my best regards to all my friends in the hotel, hope to see you all again soon.
Ekhlas Tawfik

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine !
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Kind M
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Kind

Thank you for choosing Gino Feruci Braga Bandung as your accommodation during your stay in Bandung and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your kind appreciation to us.
It has been a great pleasure for us to be at your service during your stay with us.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again during your next visit to Bandung

Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I stay here for 3nights,,it's adorable bed.. Very comfortable to sleep..
The breakfast was excellent.. I love the traditional beverage called jamu from Indonesia it was very unique..i just found at Gino Feruci..
The staffs very helpful and full of smile..
Nice and gorgeous..
Another special thing is the rooftop name sublime skylounge.. Nice city view from city centre..
Thanks Gino Feruci,,thanks staffs..
Sure i'll be back :))

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank keane_gerrard27
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Mr Keane Gerrard

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Personally i would like to thank you for your time to review us and Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

in Gino feruci Braga little thing means a lot, we always glad to assist your druing stay with us , looking forward to welcoming you in the near future
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is my first time in Bandung and I love the hotel! Traveled with my husband and family.

Small room? Mehh.. Doesn't matter..

Room was clean and . Great shower.

Perfect location, in Jalan Braga. I can walk along Jalan Braga at night since there's so much things to do in around of hotel.

Breakfast was excellent!

Highly recommended hotel for couples and family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Zaty A
Dear Zaty A

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

Once again thank you very much for your valuable compliment to us
jakarta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for a very affordable price @ IDR 300.000
The room was okay and had a funny smell. The bathroom was gross and mouldy..
Was only allowed 1 keycard :(
Location was great, breakast was poor selection
Overall if I get an incredibly low rate, I might stay here again..

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank siZk
Dear Sir

Thank you for your valuable comment in TripAdvisor

Really appreciated regarding some comment for the key and variety of breakfast
the comment issue has been forward to department concerned to be taken following up seriously as a hotel standard and procedure

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comment

Kind Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

It's too small for the room for me to stay..it's too long for me to waiting the lift,,incomplete fitness equipment,and there's no Wi-Fi in the room,so I must go to the lobby or public area to use my tab..
Thats the negative things,,but I found many good things for the reason why I still choose this hotel to stay.
Low prices for 4 stars,the location is perfect,near from the city center,there's so many things to do in arround of hotel,like temporary tattoo,paint of self picture,souvenir shop,spa,old special bakery,cinema,book's store,etc.
Special one,the hotel's staff girl name Angie always asking to me about how the hotel,and asking for the feed back for their evaluation when I breakfast. I think that good idea for maintaining the guests..
So,there's so many reason for me and also you to stay at Gino Ferucci!!!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hello rossirosso46, Thanks for sharing your experience of stay inGino Feruci Braga Bandung.

Sure your tips of stay and braga area will help other guests when they are staying with us. Looking forward to have you again in Gino Feruci Braga Bandung