“Superbssstaffs”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #55 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
“Superbssstaffs”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I stay here for 3nights,,it's adorable bed.. Very comfortable to sleep..
The breakfast was excellent.. I love the traditional beverage called jamu from Indonesia it was very unique..i just found at Gino Feruci..
The staffs very helpful and full of smile..
Nice and gorgeous..
Another special thing is the rooftop name sublime skylounge.. Nice city view from city centre..
Thanks Gino Feruci,,thanks staffs..
Sure i'll be back :))

2 Thank keane_gerrard27
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Mr Keane Gerrard

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Personally i would like to thank you for your time to review us and Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

in Gino feruci Braga little thing means a lot, we always glad to assist your druing stay with us , looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is my first time in Bandung and I love the hotel! Traveled with my husband and family.

Small room? Mehh.. Doesn't matter..

Room was clean and . Great shower.

Perfect location, in Jalan Braga. I can walk along Jalan Braga at night since there's so much things to do in around of hotel.

Breakfast was excellent!

Highly recommended hotel for couples and family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Zaty A
Dear Zaty A

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

Once again thank you very much for your valuable compliment to us
jakarta
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for a very affordable price @ IDR 300.000
The room was okay and had a funny smell. The bathroom was gross and mouldy..
Was only allowed 1 keycard :(
Location was great, breakast was poor selection
Overall if I get an incredibly low rate, I might stay here again..

1 Thank siZk
Dear Sir

Thank you for your valuable comment in TripAdvisor

Really appreciated regarding some comment for the key and variety of breakfast
the comment issue has been forward to department concerned to be taken following up seriously as a hotel standard and procedure

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comment

Kind Regards
Reviewed July 12, 2013

It's too small for the room for me to stay..it's too long for me to waiting the lift,,incomplete fitness equipment,and there's no Wi-Fi in the room,so I must go to the lobby or public area to use my tab..
Thats the negative things,,but I found many good things for the reason why I still choose this hotel to stay.
Low prices for 4 stars,the location is perfect,near from the city center,there's so many things to do in arround of hotel,like temporary tattoo,paint of self picture,souvenir shop,spa,old special bakery,cinema,book's store,etc.
Special one,the hotel's staff girl name Angie always asking to me about how the hotel,and asking for the feed back for their evaluation when I breakfast. I think that good idea for maintaining the guests..
So,there's so many reason for me and also you to stay at Gino Ferucci!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hello rossirosso46, Thanks for sharing your experience of stay inGino Feruci Braga Bandung.

Sure your tips of stay and braga area will help other guests when they are staying with us. Looking forward to have you again in Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

Indonesia
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

First, the bad. I stayed in a twin room with noisy AC and smelly carpet. The walls, IMO, are too thin because I could hear doorbell for the next room ringing all night long (that, or the doorbell is too loud). No WiFi connection in the room. Breakfast was just so-so.
Next, the good: the service was excellent and the staffs were very helpful.

2 Thank amadl
Hello Amadl, Thanks for sharing your experience of stay in Gino Feruci Braga .

Also the constructive comment over the carpet, wifi and door bell. Our team will review that to make it better For Sure your tips of stay will help other guests when they are staying with us. Looking forward to have you again in Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed a few weeks ago with my friends, the hotels looks new from the exterior..parking is a bit narrow and steep uphill when exiting the parking..Room was ok, service ok, HK perosn Ok, view not to dramatic..

the thing that below my expectation was, the pillows smells bed i wondering that why it can be happen not only in my room but in all 3 rooms that we booked that night..

They have one cafe or club located at 17th floor if im not mistaken, nice to try for hang out and slurp a glass of cocktails..

Out of Ten i give Seven to rate this hotel...

Room Tip: No idea, first stay at this hotel..
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jay1076
Krisna P, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Jay

Thank you very much for the lovely review from you. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your comment is very much appreciated, especially with our quality of pillow case, it will be our concern to improve our service in the future. and has been forward to department concerned for serious action taken

We look forward to welcoming you back at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel.

Kind Regards
Krisna
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was my first time in Bandung so I was not familiar with the city. The hotel staff at Gino Feruci made my stay very pleasant and helped me plan out my day in the city. They are very accommodating and go out of their way to help out.
Guest relations officer, Anggie, stayed late after work to help me reserve my transportation to Jakarta. Overall, great experience and I would definitely stay here on my next trip to Bandung.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank J S
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Sir

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

in Gino feruci Braga little thing means a lot, we always glad to assist your druing stay with us , looking forward to welcoming you in the near futire

Regards