“Lifestyle Hotel in Braga...”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #54 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My 3rd visit in Bandung, I stay there for 2 nights at superior room with my wife. The room is quite small but they try to make it bigger with their interior. The had a great view you can see beautiful bandung in the night..i was came early that day but what a great service they gave me, Miss.Mega the front desk was veryhelpful, she gave without any extracharge for coming early..maybe she knows that i had a long flight from Makasar. During the night many night life entertainment were open and many foreigner. You dont have to worry if you are hungry so many restaurant open and cheap..but i ordered a room service "Green Fried Rice". It was soo good..So many great things you can have at this hotel. I think they are going to open Bar at roof top on March..Overall im definetly stay at this hotel again for my next visit..

• Stayed: January 2013
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Mr Dwi

Thank you for taking your time to provide such positive feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

Once again, thank you so much for your review and comments on our facilities and services. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again and your family

There are newer reviews for Gino Feruci Braga Hotel

Reviewed January 31, 2013

It was my first stay. I choose this hotel because of it's near to some places i need to visit. I completed my booking at kagum website only couple hours before my check in. The staff very warm. Just a few minutes i'm in 1510, a ladies staff make a warm welcome call with fruits gift already on my table (hehehe a nice gift, thank you). Room and breakfast is good.
My suggestion for laundry service, please don't go to every room to ask for laundry, I think it's better to make a call first.
Anyway, the location is best to have some old culinary taste like sumber hidangan bakery, braga permai, or a strong cup of coffee aroma at kopitiam oey. It's all on walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Dani Pasha

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if the laundry procedure is not meet with your expectation. It would be very helpful for me if you could give us an input what are the things that we could do more to give a touch in the room. Your comment will be very much appreciate to discuss in our team.
Again thank you for your review and it would be my rejoice to personally welcoming you back at Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd stay n it is getting better. Even thou there are some flaws, but my stay is good. Front desk staff are always accommodating for any request. Very welcoming. The best staff at front desk are Ms. Dea & Ms. Mega. Would rate them 5 star quality, the smile they gave welcoming shown by them is very good. Location is perfect if looking for all kinds of local, western or even Japanese just at a walking distance. Getting anywhere is just so easy. Tourists should just try local transport 'Angkut' so easy n cheap if u don't mind seating in a cramp seat abit dusty but worth the experience. I love the comfy of my rooms given.
Keep it up Gino.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Mr Bobby

Thank you very much for the lovely review from you. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your comment is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back at Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was there on Sat , Jan 12, 2013 .. arrived at the lobby at 12 pm, the reception said no room available then we have to wait another 2 hours .. but at the same time , there are some crew of local airline - about 08 person , and they got the key at the time they arrived at the reception... so it is so obvious the reception prefer to put priority for the airlines staff ...

Then continue with the room - deluxe room , which is very small ...the housekeeping guy does not clean the room properly ... some dust on the table, below the tv and seems like they do not vacuum the carpet ....

The bathroom : so small... and it is so hard to make the shower area become dry, due to the heights of the floor doest not measured properly ... and then the towel ... my gosh ... looks like it has been used over a year ... not even white but looks like light grey ...

The breakfast : we arrive at 0615 am , but only one man standing, no other crew stand by... the person in charge for the egg station was not there ... , the combination of the food so poor... don't ask about the taste .... the toaster is not even turn on .... so it is better for you to have breakfast at the next resto .. either the kiosk or kopitiam Oey ....

The pool : no comment ...

So it is better for you to stay at another hotel .... either next to gino feruci or other area ....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 10RISAL

Dear Mr Risal

Thank you for your time to write your feedback on tripadvisor, and thank you for choosing Gino Feruci Braga Bandung hotel as preferred to stay.

I am very sorry to hear you unhappy experience during your stay with us, especially with our room, check in procedure , our quality of towels , breakfast quality it will be our concern to improve our service in the future, we have made action for this matter and we make sure it does'nt happen in the future, once again thank you very much, and we hope to welcome you to Gino Feruci Braga sometime in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The building was perfect.
The location was strategic: aside the busy streets of Braga.
The interior and design was exquisitely unique Italian style.
The service was good.
The breakfast was enjoyable, the pool was nice.
Anything you need to say, "Well this is a very nice hotel."

Until you see the room.

The wall near the window is damp. You can see the watery stains. The featured wall behind the bedroom was also damp, resulting popping off wood laminate. At the 17th floor, there's even a ceiling opening near the elevator, showed unfinished work for the plumbing. Even on my bathroom where I stayed, one of the shower glass partitions is loose, just hanging with one side.
One comment for the egg cook stall: giving service with a frowned face, confused attitude and not friendly.

Unpleasant and uncomfortable.

This hotel is actually a brilliant concept, but wasn't executed well.
I think the contractor was working in hush, in tight schedule, and not to mention maybe tight money.

If you want to visit this hotel, please come another year.

Room Tip: Please make sure you check the room first before decided to check in.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Christopher A

Thank you for your time to write your feedback on tripadvisor, and thank you for choosing Gino Feruci Braga hotel as preferred to stay.

I am very sorry to hear you unhappy experience during your stay with us, especially with our room, some unfinished project and also the service in our kitchen staff , it will be our concern to improve our service in the future, we have made action for this matter and we make sure it does'nt happen in the future, once again thank you very much, and we hope to welcome you to Gino Feruci Braga hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

No matter how close you are to the iconic place in Bandung -- Braga, you just cannot make it to the cut if the hotel's service and facilities especially the front office's lack of hospitality and cleverness. We reserved two rooms from weeks in advance, and when we actually got here they seemed to get us only one room thus we have to wait like half an hour just to get a very dampened room, the walls are sticking out like it's been drenched by dripping water, it was bad bad bad move for Kagum Group (I'm nowhere near impressed). And after we told the concierge how bad the room was, and asked for an upgrade, which they did, but still the room wasn't satisfactory and still spelled trouble. There are garbage under the bed, and I just thought they hated me and my family so much, they could careless to give us a better room. The pool was too small for a little pond fish, the fitness centre was non existent even though you can find it WRITTEN in the directory. I don't think I want anybody or any single-cell micro organism to stay in this hotel. Would I want to suggest it to my friends? No thanks.

Would I want to write a disappointment letter to national newspaper? I surely would do. Just because they should know and learn from their mistakes.

Kagum Group, thanks for nothing!

Ps: if you are the manager (Ali S.) you best be responsive and do whatever it takes to save your leaking hotel from crashing down.

• Stayed: December 2012
7  Thank Bramantoro
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Pa Bramantoro

Thank you for your time to input comment in TripAdvisor

Following to your comment I am really do apologize that you get a bad experience during stay in our Hotel, all of the things has been follow up seriously and forward to department concerned for serious action taken.

Once again Thank you for your valued comment to improve our hotel and Do apologize for inconvenience caused.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Front office staff is two thumb...they are nice and helpfull this is the reason they get extra 1 star, need anything as Emilia, Dea and one other girls i couldn't remember her name...but about Bandung city ....they are bad source to get information..but this is for all staff...the room is awful water leaked from the windows, the carpet wet...if you stay at 1002 be careful using the sink, only hot water came out and very hot....the breakfast food....terrible...the point is only receptionist have point...other not recommended

Room Tip: Check everything and ask them to try all room utilities first....if u can cook omellete, scramble eg...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank V Y
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Sir..

Thank you for your valuable time to review our Hotel Through TripAdvisor

Following to your review in TripAdvisor for the point of rooms facilities and breakfast I really do apologize and thank you for your improvement comment I am really appreciated, My responsibility are to fix it up soonest . Rest assured thank you fr your comment for being us better.

And for sure we will better soonest and welcoming you in the next future.
Once again Do apologize for inconvenience caused and your comment are valuable for us

Best regards