WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Average.. Worth for money” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bantal Guling Guesthouse

Bantal Guling Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bandung
Bantal Guling Guesthouse
Ranked #193 of 302 Bandung B&B and Inns
Samarinda, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
“Average.. Worth for money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I know this inn from groupon, they give voucher promo for only 140,000 IDR and 3 times eat for a bunk bed room.. When I came here with my little brother, totally agree with The location is very hard to find. I only use google maps and unfortunately that coordinate was wrong, and needed to call them. After search at about 1 hour, I arrived at 07.00PM. The facilities is very good, with ac, tv, hot water, good spring bed and pillow and they gave me some food for dinner.. But the disaster come when I woke up at 3AM and got to toilet, the door lock broken and I've locked. I need to broke the door to get out. Conclusion is, for 140,000 IDR I think that's very worth for money because the facilities, even the location is a little bit far away. But for person has more money, you should take another place

• Stayed May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ali N

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Indonesian first
Stockholm, Sweden
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It's difficult to reach this place. The location is just in the middle of nowhere. The room that we had, the family room, was dirty. It was very humid and the smell was not good at all. The ceiling was terrible, it was covered with mold. I wish I could write something good about this place.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank kangdamz

Travelers are raving about these Bandung hotels

Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

This hotel is located approximately an hour from the main shopping district (Dago area), and I would not recommend it to anyone, even my worst enemy! No value for money.
We arrived at this guesthouse dead tired and just wanted a clean room to stay in. As we were showed to my room, I realised a stench permeating the corridors. When the staff opened the room door, the stench nearly knocked me out.
It was coming form the toilet. apparently this problem is only present in room 8 (the room I was given) and the one directly above it. The staff and manager are well aware of this issue and have not taken steps to resolve it. What irks me most is the 'I don't care' attitude by the staff on this issue. According to the staff, the smell is generated from the manhole outside and there is nothing they can do about it.
At the end I left the hotel with just a refund and had to hunt for a different hotel at the middle of the night with my mother.
My other friends who had acceptable rooms stayed on, and later I found out that they had cold fried rice every day! Thank God I left

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends