“Massage”

Ranked #1 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
More attraction details
Owner description: "A good value Professional Spa & Reflexology treatment whether you are there for a business or holiday, with great facilities and location." Known among wellness groups for its detailed rejuvenation retreats, ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology also offers a Balinese atmosphere at all its property. Although all ZEN properties in city centre areas, but somehow it manages to retain a sense of privacy and seclusion.Therapies are based on native Balinese techniques, which use aromatic oils and relaxing water flow massage that emphasized for its power to stimulate the senses and recharge your body, mind & spirit. Famous for “The Royal Touch”, this Signature Massage is influenced by Yoga. It pays attention to neglected area of the body that is in need of special care. For those who don’t want to use massage oil, they provide Zensation Thai Massage and Oil-Free Massage which created exclusively to relieve tension and tiredness of body’s inner energy.From face therapy massage, body scrub to indulging foot reflexology, the variety here is somewhat astonishing. But it also means that there is a treatment to meet every need, especially for people in search of head-to-toe rejuvenation.The relaxing atmosphere continues with a collection of charming art painting & stone gallery. As quoted from “LOVE INDONESIA” a leading lifestyle reviewer in Indonesia, “at ZEN, they provide exclusive treatments in a splendid surrounding that could rival any 5 star hotel in Jakarta, at a very competitive price that almost makes you feel a bit guilty for indulging actually.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Found them through tripadvisor, review seemed good. The place itself is zen-like. They have a number of massage package to choose from.
Tried their balinese boreh massage for 90 minutes and i loved it. You get an hour full body massage, 30 minutes being wrapped in a blanket after the therapist put boreh paste all over your body. It gets a bit heaty (bearable though)as it is meant to draw the wind from your body. Once the treatment is done, you feel refreshed and lighter. I would recommend this package and definitely will come back to try other massage packages offered when i go to bandung again.

3  Thank ahusni
JackyZEN, Guest Relations Manager at ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing review about our massage treatment.

We always appreciate the feedback. It is through positive feedback such as from you that each and everyone of our team will always do better to enhance our guests satisfaction.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our zen-like place and massage package, and thank you for detailing our Boreh Bali treatment. I agree with you that your body will feel more relaxed and healthy after a Boreh scrub ritual.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you

Reviewed January 6, 2014

excellent to massage and reflections, to make your body refresh and healthy. i suggested to joint to zen and make it your body more healthy...

1  Thank Dwardhanna
JackyZEN, Guest Relations Manager at ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing great review about "Nice Place To Relaxing"

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our massage and reflections, also finding that our treatment make your body healthy. I agree with you that the treatment will make your body refresh and healthy.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

As usual whenever I visit Bandung, come over to ZEN just like a routine...I usually do Balinese Boreh Massage, these treatment was very helpful when I'm not feeling well because Of cold, you might be happy or ended feeling shame coz you will be fart all the time ater you take this treatment massage#lol, anyway on 2nd of January 1014, I was temptiing to try other treatment it called Secluded Relaxation Massage, at that time I feel very tired because I was celebrating new year in Surabaya and I just arrived in Bandung, so I asked FO which treatment that they're recommended? They said secluded treatment, OMG...during massage session, probably because my body is very tired which make my muscles very stiff, so during treatment I feel pain:(, and until today I still feel pain throughout my body, #sad..., I would not recoomended this Secluded massage when you come to ZEN SPA, trust me you wont feel relaxing and you might feel suffer few daya after the treatment for this review I wont gives 4-5 spa to ZEN SPA

1  Thank fina77

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing review about our place.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our Balinese Boreh massage whenever you come to Bandung. I am sorry to note your experience with our secluded massage, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. In addition to treatment, please be informed that you could change treatment or therapist whenever you're not comfortable with the treatment provided. I am sure that this positive feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

At ZEN, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your
feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any assistance
and we will be more than happy to assist. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to
better serve you in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have always used zen spa whenever i needed a massage. This time i tried the one in Bandung. It was more crowded, but still good. It is almost as good as the one in Jakarta. The people were nice and the massage was good. Highly recommended!

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing great review about "As Good As The One In Jakarta"

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our services, also thanks for trying our outlet in Bandung and Jakarta. We always keep the standards between all of our outlet the same. Thanks again for your recommendation.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was interested in reflexology and the cashier advised me to take 'food reflexy' service. But to my surprise, it was nothing like reflexology at all. For almost 100 minutes I was just given thigh & calf massage, and the so-called-reflexology given was only wood pointing deep onto my palm feet randomly.

It was really disappointing!

I've tried 2 different TRUE REFLEXOLOGY in Bandung before, and both of them are really good. Good and REAL reflexology should follow the sequence of what should be done first & how long. Not just doing it randomly. It clearly shows that the therapist (& the trainer who trained her) knows NOTHING about reflexology.

I think the name 'foot reflexology' on the menu itself should be replaced by 'leg massage'.

What Zen sells is only the environment & not good skill.

1  Thank Lee Fong G
JackyZEN, Guest Relations Manager at ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing review about our place.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our place. I am sorry to note your experience with our therapist, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We do have two different foot treatment which are Foot Relaxing and Foot Therapy, whereas Foot Relaxing is our best seller treatment, inspired by Balinese Foot massage techniques, you could try this treatment next time you visit us. I am sure that this positive feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

better serve you in the near future.

Warmest Regards,