“Zen-itised”

Ranked #1 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
More attraction details
Owner description: "A good value Professional Spa & Reflexology treatment whether you are there for a business or holiday, with great facilities and location." Known among wellness groups for its detailed rejuvenation retreats, ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology also offers a Balinese atmosphere at all its property. Although all ZEN properties in city centre areas, but somehow it manages to retain a sense of privacy and seclusion.Therapies are based on native Balinese techniques, which use aromatic oils and relaxing water flow massage that emphasized for its power to stimulate the senses and recharge your body, mind & spirit. Famous for “The Royal Touch”, this Signature Massage is influenced by Yoga. It pays attention to neglected area of the body that is in need of special care. For those who don’t want to use massage oil, they provide Zensation Thai Massage and Oil-Free Massage which created exclusively to relieve tension and tiredness of body’s inner energy.From face therapy massage, body scrub to indulging foot reflexology, the variety here is somewhat astonishing. But it also means that there is a treatment to meet every need, especially for people in search of head-to-toe rejuvenation.The relaxing atmosphere continues with a collection of charming art painting & stone gallery. As quoted from “LOVE INDONESIA” a leading lifestyle reviewer in Indonesia, “at ZEN, they provide exclusive treatments in a splendid surrounding that could rival any 5 star hotel in Jakarta, at a very competitive price that almost makes you feel a bit guilty for indulging actually.”
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Zen-itised”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My friends and I were so impressed on the first visit that we came back the next day! We came here in the morning as we found out from their website that weekdays between 10am-2pm, it was 20% off their services.

I took Secluded Relaxation Massage (IDR 120,000) on the first day and The Royal Touch (IDR 150,000 i.e. RM 50). Both duration (appx 100-120 minutes) went by too quickly! The masseuse massage skills was firm yet gentle, really the relaxation I needed. Thumbsup!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Melissa C
iJackDomain, Guest Relations Manager at ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology, responded to this review, July 26, 2013

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing cool review about "Zen-itised"

We always appreciate the feedback. It is through positive feedback such as from you that each and everyone of our team will always do better to enhance our guests satisfaction.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our treatments and pricing, also thanks for mentioning to other fans that we have special happy hour price. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can assist you from Bandung.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“too soft reflexology”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

actually the place quite relaxing with aromatherapy and soft melody music, but a bit dark. I took foot reflexology, but i cannot feel the massage. I visit several family massage in Jakarta but this was the worst if you talking about reflexology. For you who already worn out after walking shop to shop, i believe this is not a perfect place to treat your happy feet.

Visited June 2013
iJackDomain, Guest Relations Manager at ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology, responded to this review, June 21, 2013

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing review about our Foot Treatments.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our relaxing place, ambiance and of course our peppermint aromatherapy. In regards to the soft reflexology methods, i believe that you tried our relaxing foot treatments, where as you could have choose our foot reflexy theraphy which has more hard acupressure techniques. Additionally, we'd like to informed you that we do have 15 minutes change policy, where you can change your therapist if you are not satisfied with the pressure or techniques. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences with us and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Amazingly relaxing”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place is really peaceful with sound of soft flute music and flowing water. A little bit too dark when the first time entering the room, but my eyes can adjust soon. The therapist is professional and only ask questions to know if massage is too hard. The massage was perfect, not too hard and not too soft. I took the Royal Touch treatment, and it was good choice. 100 minutes passed unnoticed and the body feels fresh and relaxed. I haven't tried the Back & Shoulder Massage, but my husband tried it and he told me it was just okay. So it depends on each person about how good the massage is. And about the price, I think it is similar with the other massage places.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank AnisaDelft
iJackDomain, Guest Relations Manager at ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology, responded to this review, July 13, 2013

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing great review about "Amazingly Relaxing."

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our ambiance, music and treatments, also finding our The Royal Touch treatment is a good choice. Send my best regards to your husband and thanks for trying our Back & Shoulder massage. I would suggest to let him try our popular Balinese massage treatment, Secluded Relaxation Massage for more relaxing experiences.

At ZEN, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your
feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any assistance and we will be more than happy to assist. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A Must after a day of shopping”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was recommended to Zen Family Spa & Reflexology in Bandung after visitng quite a number of factory outlets. I don't usually go for body massage but don't mind trying the foot reflexology. The 1st time I went that was last month I was really happy with their 60 mins service and professionalism. I went again in February and extended another 30 minutes with shoulder and head massage as well. After washing and scrubbing my feet I was ushered to my reclining couch. I requested for a light massage rather than a strong one as I'm not use to it. With soft soothing music and relaxing atmosphere you will fall into a slumber. English tea or ginger tea was offered at the end of the massage. The price is really cheap as compared to Singapore. If you go during weekdays you get a 20% discount. I really enjoyed myself and will definitely go back again if I visit Bandung again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank KFong

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing great review about "A Must After A Day Of Shopping."

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our foot massage and back & shoulder treatment, also finding our outlet ambiance very relaxing. I agree with you that more and more our customer has visited us after serious shopping time. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can assist you again from Bandung.

Singapore
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great value”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just walked in without a reservation & despite the number of people there on a Sunday afternoon, I still got a slot. I picked a 2hr massage and it was pretty decent for that price. Worth going to relax the body after a whole day of shopping ;) oh, and I continued on to the nearby Paris Van Java mall right after!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Hedgiebunny

Warm greetings from ZEN Family Spa & Reflexology...A Place To Love Yourself!

Thank you for taking the time to sharing great review about "Great Value"

everyone of our team will always do better to enhance our guests satisfaction.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our services & pricing. Also to have found the spa's location to be close near ParisVanJava shopping mall. I agree with you that it's the best relaxation after a whole day of shopping. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can assist you from Bandung.