“Quiet evening overlooking Bandung town”

Sierra Cafe & Lounge
Ranked #40 of 1,921 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Five of us arrived at the restaurant at 7pm on a Sunday evening. The place was not crowded, with plenty of seats in the outdoor section. Indoor, a female singer was crooning away. My wife opted for the fried oxtail (instead of the soup version) and found it more work to cut the oxtail up. I had Zuppa (see photo) and Balinese beef. The hot ginger with hotel drink was most refreshing. Great view and atmosphere. Food is about average.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place had one of the best view in Bandung. It wasn't hard to spot, since it had a big sign that can be seen from the road.

I spent new years eve with my girlfriend here, and we both loved it. We both ordered sirloin steak and a goulash soup. We've been looking for a decent goulash soup in Bandung long time before, and Sierra have one of the best Goulash soup ever. The steak got cold really fast, probably because the outdoor area is chilly.

But overall, this is one of the best restaurant in my list.

2  Thank Valandrill
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were on 13th July.We went high up to celebrate my Sis graduation earlier the day..Food was tasty and big portion.I had the Japanese Chicken and loved it..all food and beverages ordered were tasty and worth it...Will find my way up next time in Bandung...

It was night and foggy...no scenery captured thru lens...next time then

Reviewed June 25, 2013

nice place for candle light dinner, propose or marriage reception
the scenery view is good and greeny
food also tasty and full of choice
recommended!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was invited to a meeting at Sierra Cafe & judging from its place we'd expected nice meals. But to my surprise, the meals served were very basic. I mean, I don't really mind the numbers of food served, but the taste was simply nothing special. There was one particular dish, which is 'yang chou fried rice', but the taste was very far from the other yangchou fried rice I've had. Spaghetti was also nothing special.

LIkes: the view from the restaurant is stunning, but that's all. It seems like this restaurant only sells the view rather than the good food.