1,347 results
All reviews tropical garden ambassador room classic room gatot subroto great hotel premier room swimming pool kids corner breakfast buffet trans studio business trip five star hotel the room was nice pleasant stay great hospitality recommended hotel bandung city
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2017

It is very recommended hotel, I just stay for one night in Bandung but I feel this is a great because nice breakfast, clean room and friendly staff. I'm sure U will be back to this hotel when I go to the Bandung.

Date of stay: March 2017
Bobby R, General Manager at The Papandayan, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Dear tintinsweet

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for recommending The Papandayan to other travelers! On behalf of our management and associates, I am honored to accept your words of appreciation. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with everyone who strive each day to give their best. We sure are looking forward to welcoming you back. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed March 25, 2017

Located at the heart of bandung,this 5 star quality establishment are one of the best in paris van java. Friendly staff combined with lively ambience...give another whole new experience in hotel stay...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bobby R, General Manager at The Papandayan, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear titotbagus,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will be sure to share your message with our entire associates, they would be delighted to know that they have assist you to have a pleasant staying experience at The Papandayan. Please do let us know if and when you plan to return to Bandung as I would personally like to meet you as well.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

It s a rather great hotel in its time.
But now the wooden furniture is too old.
Design also.

A bit slow in service.
Not having view, it s only a 5 floor hotel.

Small parking space, no basement.

None special or fresh about the hotel

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ahmad S,

Your review is very much appreciated. However, I am truly sorry to hear that it seemed like our hotel has not met your expectations. We will share your comments with our associates, especially in relations to the slow service which needs to be improved. We will definitely take your feedback as our reference for future refurbishment. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Nice and clean hotel with good service and friendly staffs. Food menus need to ask for outdoor menu which includes pizza and other western menus. Swimming pool was too cold for my kids. But overall good hitel to stay in in Bandung.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bobby R, General Manager at The Papandayan, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Dear juizharm,

Thank you for your time to write a review about The Papandayan.

It is our pleasure to know that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that the pool was too cold for your kids, especially the cool weather in Bandung lately does not help either. I hope you and your family still enjoy staying at our hotel.

Once again thank you for your comments. We hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

For the first time I stay at this hotel. I was staying at the time of last Friday. when I was walking in the area of this hotel, I saw there was one venue TP Stage here. then I try to get into the room there was a jazz event here with my favorite players. I was surprised and finally I was stay there. I very enjoyed this show until finish. and I think I will come back to this hotel for stay in here and see the jazz event and bring my family to have fun in this hotel. Very cool !!!!! continued success for the event TP Stage Jazz .. for people out there feel like with Jazz music like me. let's come to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Bobby R, General Manager at The Papandayan, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear Cecesupendi,

Thank you for your kind comments about The Papandayan and thank you for recommending TP Stage to all the jazz lovers.

We are truly sorry that the information about the jazz live performance was not delivered to you upon your arrival, but we are happy you found TP Stage and enjoyed the your favorite players. For your information, TP Stage has jazz performances every Friday nights and bi-weekly Sundays. We also have annual jazz festival which is held in October.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Papandayan.