We took a weekend trip from Jakarta to Bandung, and decided on the Hyatt after checking out lots of reviews.
We booked 2 interconnected rooms, and stayed 2 nights. The trip was highly enjoyable, due in most part to the correct choice of hotel.
- hassle free booking, check in, checkout
- very nice and comfortable rooms
- great staff; accommodating, courteous and efficient. We relied heavily on room service, and they adjusted their menu (made vegetarian options for us, etc)
- everyone we encountered at the hotel spoke perfect English, which is such a refreshing change, because we often end up frustrated at miscommunication
- garden and pool area was beautiful and my little son enjoyed running around
- the hotel is connected to a mall; very convenient
The recommendation (by many friends) of staying in the city, and travelling to the tea gardens and volcano, turned out to be great. So that's our recommendation too- stay at the Hyatt.. Day 1: travel to tea garden resort and volcano, if you have energy (we didn't), go out in the evening. Day 2: check out the factory outlets. That's the recipe for a fantastic weekend :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush forest, Bandung is known as the City of Flowers and is the center for the region's textile industry. Aryaduta Bandung is located in the heart of the city, offering a wide selection of accommodations as well as dining, fitness and meeting facilities - making it an ideal choice for individual or group leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aryaduta Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Bandung Hotel Bandung
- Hyatt Bandung