Lowest prices for your stay
$33
View deal
Hotels.com$33
Priceline$34
Booking.com$33
All reviews historical hotel nice hotel hotel management asia braga taste heritage checkin traffic interior
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Currently under renovation, a dated hotel with old rooms. If staying near Jalan Asia Afrika is all you care about, stay in Savoy Homman instead of Grand Hotel Preanger.

They provide thin blanket, with even more chilly air-conditioner.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank applecart3355
Erik T, General Manager at Grand Hotel Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear applecart3355

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review about your experience in TripAdvisor.

With regret I've noted the inconvenience you had encountered during your stay relating to the your comment, Please accept my sincere apologies for these. I've personally shared and discussed with related department heads to fix the problem and to ensure that similar comments will not re-occur in the future.And know, we face off already especialy Brasserie Restaurant facility,Menu at Breakfast very variant , quality of room, we has renovated .We'r back to natural services "The heritages Hotel with great services.

I really appreciate your constructive feedback,
We all look forward to welcoming you back here so that you could see the improvement of the feedback you are addressing.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

A nice hotel in a good location. We had to switch rooms because the first one smelled strongly of smoke, though the staff tried to tell us it was a non-smoking room. But after we insisted that it was smoky we were given a new room on the "non-smoking" floor.
Unfortunately we could not get a single queen size bed, but we're given two twin size beds.

Date of stay: December 2011
2  Thank noveez

Dear noveez

Reviewed December 16, 2011

If you using 'promo', only expensive one that still available

Date of stay: January 2011

Warm greeting from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger Bandung

Thank you for taking the time to write and give us your valuable feedback and thanks for posting in TripAdvisor ,
I have shared your kind comments to all departement concern who were equally delighted to hear them
On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us .

We look forward you return to us with others facility and services.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

We stayed here for many times for different occasions. One of the most reliable hotel in Bandung. Professional and easy to communicate with the staff, luxurious rooms and good price. Its an old hotel so I encourage them to renovate without changing the nostalgic feels.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Grand Preanger has the potential to be the top hotel in Bandung. Unfortunately, it does not live up to this. There are two main reasons: First, the service is awfull. Table cloths are not refreshed after lunch nor after dinner, ordering food is a painstakingly slow process, staff refuses to offer compensation for indicated agrievements, etcetera. Second, the rooms on the streetside are so noisy, that it seems you are sleeping on the street. Even with earplugs it is hard to find some rest here! Yet, the rooms are spacious and feature the best shower you will get on Java.

Date of stay: September 2011
3  Thank C00lJay
Erik T, General Manager at Grand Hotel Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013