“Excellent service, good food & reasonably priced too!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #325 of 1,687 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Indonesian, Cafe, European, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Excellent service, good food & reasonably priced too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here on our first trip to Bandung on 23rd June. We were staying at the Hyatt Regency so the Giggle Box that we visited was linked to the hotel@ Bandung Indah Plaza. We loved the decor & ambience as we were reminded of our trips to the USA & Europe with little touches of cool artefacts. As we requested for a non-smoking area, the Restaurant Manager was kind enough to reserve a booth upstairs when we came back post-dinner time. We were spoilt for choice by the menu though we did not really expect
much. Nonetheless, we were pleasantly surprised at the efficiency and speed of service as well as the quality of food!!! Our Shirley Temple fried rice, BBQ ribs and Sop Buntut goreng was great!
We will definitely be back again to try the rest of their menu! Gourmet food at great prices!! Terima kasih Giggle Box!Pasti akan kembali jika ke Bandung lagi!
Mr & Mrs Sham

2 Thank MrsSham_alias_azzie

• Indonesian first
Auckland, New Zealand
“A cosy place for a meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We went here as a group with my family and friends. The atmosphere is cozy and had some fun decoration details.
Their strawberry drink was really yum! Made from fresh fruit ! And we all enjoyed our meals and laid back time here.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Toko K
Bandung, Indonesia
“Need forever to take my order, good taste anyway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I come there with my office mate, the first impression was good, cozy, homey, and they have comfortable sofa. We order 3 different food, and 3 different beverages.

After waiting about half hour, finally they come to serve the beverages. and after wait about an hour they finally serve my friend orders (but my order hasn't come yet)

I asked the server about my order, and they always said your order is on progress..

My friends already finished their food, but my order still hasn't come..

After 1 hour 45 minutes (I already starve to dead) finally my dish has come out, the taste for Grill Chicken A La Mode is average, but I love their capsicum and onion salad.

Tips, don't come to this place if you are expect fast service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Rizki T
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice, but not really recommended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

This restaurant sells ambiance of summery and cartoony home (sort of). In a glance, the restaurant looks cozy. The service, unfortunately, still needs lots of improvement. It took forever for the waiter to serve my orders. I've waited for more than half an hour just to get orders for 2. And what irritating me the most was the attitude of several waiters there who kinda ignored me when we ask for our orders. Not very pleasing really. They even asked several times about the menu that we've ordered, which was strange because the first waiter served us was submit our order directly via ipad (or was he just pretending to tap randomly, come to think of it). Anyways...finaly after several confirmations and follow ups, we got our orders and the good thing was, the food wasn't as bad as the service. So..for food and ambience okay...not really exceed expectation though. The price is tolerable. However, the service really needs to be fixed. Recommended? Not by me

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Singapore
“Offer nice foods”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I tried they beef bone sour soup, OMG, so nice.

Even though they have many staffs working in the restaurant, but their service was too slow.

The design and ambience in the restaurant are really nice - Retro kinda feel and I like it.

Overall, worth trying.