“superb view and food!”

Ranked #65 of 1,790 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: European, Indonesian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The core message is “A Taste of Luxury ," which focuses on the personal connection that customers could be feel the best dining experienced with personalized & personal touch.
Tangerang, Indonesia
“superb view and food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

At first I was unsure with this place because it's so far away but in the way to there I saw many beautiful view. The hills and the forest makes the journey interesting. When I was finally there, the restaurant did not disappoint us. It is nice clean comfortable place with amazing design and view. The food price is also within the range of normal with perfect taste in every dishes I ordered. I will definitely go there again.

• Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had my anniversary dinner here, and everything was perfect!
Thanks to Mrs. Wiwin Arida for her great works on preparing my anniversary dinner.
Highly recommended place, one of my favorite place in Bandung.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good view, good food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Good view good food, but the place its so far away, need some will to go to this place, and you better be hungry

Paris
“Great scenery”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Up in the mountains of Bandung, this is a really good place to chill. We came there for drinks before going to another restaurant so I won't be able to comment the food. The cocktails were really good though

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank ludofwi
Singapore, Singapore
“Better than dempsey's scenic”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you are looking for a place where you can see green and far and also breathe some fresh air, this is the place to be. Situated in the high mountain, this place provides you a indeed refreshing scenery. I felt like as if I was in Australia for a moment. Though a food there is kind of pricey, but for a Singaporean, it is still cheaper compared to Singapore spending in a restaurant. Really good place to just go for lunch and chill there. But you really need a car to bring you there. So with that, it's a Do Go from me.

• Visited April 2014