“Had an awesome experience of stay!”

Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio
Ranked #24 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Had an awesome experience of stay!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Id like to send my salutations to all of the hotel's staffs esp for the frontliners.. theyre mostly still young and fresh.. the friendliness and helpful they r.. the wifi was gorgeously strong..
The breakfast was great..
And no hesitate for me to get back again to stay.. as I'll recommend it to my friends, colleagues & relatives as well^^

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank vstella1990
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay at the hotel and for providing us with a very positive rating.

I am extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please rest ensured our associates will be congratulated for their good work.

We look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Bandung trans studio on your next trip to Bandung.

With best regards,

Patrick/ GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night at a standard not smoking room in the seventh floor.
The staff is friendly and efficient, location was good for our purposes, and the room size acceptable for the price. We got it for around 600k rupiah making it good value for price. Maybe if had to pay official rates there would have been better options in the city.
I'd say the things that we liked best is the very small bathroom, and very basic toiletries.
The things we liked most is the efficiency of the staff and the baby cot that they provided to us for our baby (the sheets were very clean, which is very important and other superior hotels failed to provide).
The easy access to the attached mall that has a Hero supermarket was also very convenient for our needs.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience in Ibis Trans Studio Bandung, during your last visit.

When we receive feedback such as yours we take it seriously because it allows us to evaluate our service and facilities.

Staff efficiency is important in our business, especially when you work or manage a large property. it is hard to remember everything, every wish of customers but ee try to not forget any..

Should you need anything during your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I booked this hotel as it nears Trans studio - expecting nothing much but a place to sleep. Room rate was considerably cheap compared to other hotels in Bandung. We were amazed about the quality of the room (considerably new building), efficient check-in/out, informative staffs and also a great breakfast. It's just above our expectation and so worthed compared to the rates offered.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Sir, Madam,

Overall, you appear to have had a wonderful stay at Ibis.

I do hope that you will have the opportunity to return to Ibis bandung trans studio very soon.

Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed February 6, 2014

It's my first trip to Bandung with my family for Chinese New Year vacation.
As we checked-in on Sunday, it's not crowded. Mr Adit provided an excellent service with speedy check-in handling, informative about the surrounding as well as Accor gift voucher (noted that most of them are aware about this thingy, compare to other hotel under Accor group which I stayed before).
The room is not so spacious but it's comfortable and clean.
A drawback in the bathroom: I can't find a place to put my toiletries in shower room.
The internet in room is fast (considering download rate of 300kbps and above) and stable.
The breakfast has only limited choice (1 rice, 1 noodle type, 1 kind of fried rice, sausages, vege and a chicken as main course, and they are countable).
The hotel's café is linked to Trans Shopping Mall where you can have good restaurant and shop til ya drop there.
Sorry to grade 3 star for the sleep quality as my second night was disturbed by a bunch of youngsters who making noise along the corridor and most annoying, keeping on open the emergency exit and trigger the alarm, few times a night. And my room is slightly opposite to the emergency exit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

With best regards,

Patrick/ GM
Magelang, Indonesia
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Surprisingly, check-in with a group of 200 paxs seems to be smooth even though the lobby is not as big as expected. The smart front desk staff had been attentive enough to my lost luggage which happened to be after I gone back home, it's there in their security office.

Breakfast were excellent. For smoker like me, the outdoor restaurant nicely done.
three minor things are: for big size person like me, the bathroom quite small especially the shower room. The water.. when you just turn on the water, an awful smell comes out for 5-10 second but after, it's ok. the last one, while I was sleeping, there's an engineering staff who work on the ceiling, just in front of my room's door make me uncomfortable.

Location wise it's really in everywhere you can go for business reason plus additional shopping mall and entertainment centre next door.

Will give reference to my friends to stay here, definitely

Room Tip: Look for rooms not facing building view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sir, Madam,

It’s always wonderful to hear that our guests enjoyed our convenient location and comfortable accommodations. Our goal is to provide our guests the utmost in care and we absolutely appreciate your kind comments letting us know we succeeded.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon and we thank you for your gracious review of the Ibis Bandung Trans Studio.

Kind regards

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The Ibis Hotels are a good punt for price certainly, it is all down to the occupants one has next door. Unfortunately on this occasion our first night's sleep was short-lived after some very noisy people next door. it sounded like there were many in the room and the constant opening and closing of the door seemed endless. At 05:30 on the Saturday morning I went downstairs to report the noise and frankly nothing was done and I was informed that the people would be checking out that day. Had this not happened then of course the hotel would have had a higher rating. The hotel is right next door to a large Shopping Mall which is useful. There is a small Indomart shop almost next to the hotel for items such as water, snacks etc.... The hotel breakfast was perfectly agreeable with an excellent Egg station. Although the self service coffee machine at breakfast was fine, a visit to the Mall and a US coffee chain was much welcomed.

Room Tip: We had a room fronting the main road on floor 8 and that was probably a little too much noise with t...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the ibis Bandung Trans Studio for your stay in bandung.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the bedroom facilities in full. I can see from the title of your review that our staff was friendly, and I appreciate you mentioning this.

I will personally investigate to know where the noise came from as this is the first time I got this comment.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I hope you will give us the chance to welcome you and your family back again soon.

With best regards

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Ibis Trans Studio Bandung is quite simple hotel yet elegant with comfy beds and nice buffet breakfast. The location is also great because it is connected to the Trans Studio Mall. So if you intend to do some shopping and eating, this will also be the perfect hotel to stay in. I'm definitely having Ibis Trans Studio as one of my favourite hotels to stay in Bandung, although they do not have swimming pool. Hope they continue to keep up the good efforts!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Warmest Greetings From Ibis Bandung Trans Studio,

Thank you very much for your nice review. It provide us your feedback on your last stay with us. We are pleased to read your comment. I like personally your pictures.

For your additional information that we are providing free WIFI everywhere at the hotel, as well as cable internet in room for non Wi-fi equipment.

At ibis Bandung Trans Studio, we do our best to provide a superior service experience for each customer. That’s why your feedback is so important to us.

Feel free to contact me directly for your next stay in Bandung.

Sincerely Yours,