Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio
$32
$35
$25
1,311 results
All reviewstheme parkoopen restaurantsame complexexpress checkshopping malloxtail soupcheck in and check out processbusiness triphigh flooreasy accessstrategic locationnice stayfirst impressionlobbytsmelevatoraccor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Management response:Responded February 7, 2014

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed there for a Table Top in the Trans Luxury Ballroom. Entering the room was not happy with the room size.. it's really small rooms and tiny toilet. My stuffs almost make the room full!thanks God for the Hair dryer in the shower room.

Day 1: tried to sleep around 12:30 while i heard people food step.. the water flows from upstairs..people chattering..it's really a tiring night..:(
The great thing about this hotel is only for the location that integrated to the mall and the ent park.other than that.. disappointed

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank callmemizk
Management response:Responded February 2, 2014

Dera Sir, Madam,

Many thanks for your comments I just read with respect. as part of the tourism industry (you came to a table top organized by a travel agent) you should be aware that ibis hotel is a standard hotel chain. Last week, we had our 1000 opening hotel ibis in Surabaya with large coverage, in indonesia and around the world. ibis is a brand, ibis is a 3 star brand, we sell rooms with same bathroom, same size, same floor, same colors for more than 1000 hotel i suggest you contact me to visit our 30 hotels ibis in Indonesia, i will be glad to ask all general managers to let you visit and you will be able to compare each property, each room with the conclusion that all rooms are same size, same colors, same bathrooms etc.

Noise in the night? I didnt read any complain on the night report, maybe the sound was quite short or reception didnt get any call/report. sorry for that. A lways a bit difficult to know what is hapening inside the guest rooms, so I suggest next time you call reception and we will immediatley investigate the reason of the disturbance.

Hope to hear from you very soon. Sorry for the two subjects, I hope other services are in line with our standard.

Best regards,

Patrick.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed only for one night at ibis trans studio .. check in processed was not quick .. th reception shooted me to choose smoking room .. beside non smoking room .. no eye contact frm reception .. he gave two keys .. but one key not worked .. so i used tht key for electricity tag .. then i asked operator to gv me information to cibaduyut .. the operator hold me very long time .. and she not speak english well.. she hold me third .. n i heard the man at the back operator teach her to say something to me .. i become crazy then go to concierge .. really apreciated with th staff who handled me proffesional.. he give me a map n how to go cibaduyut by public transportation pretty clearly .. at night whn i come back to hotel i ask housekeeping to get a comb.. but the staff said havent comb without appologize.. so i asked for pressed clothe .. the staff who handled my clothe very show the hospitality ..
Whn i checked out .. very quick but whn i ask taxi to her . She only said i can get in front of ths hotel .. without help me whn i carried a lot of things on my hand. I ask th security front th lobby n he said to me to wait n thn i come in to lobby again for wait with a lot of things on my hand..

• Stayed: January 2014
Management response:Responded February 2, 2014

Dear Sir madam,

I feel very sorry to read your comments, and before to argue for any of our service, I would like to appologize as it is really important customer to understand that our staff and our management work in hospitality with a big H for Hospitality and Human Resources.

Thank you for staying with us and hope you wil come back for a new postivie experience in Bandung.

Kind regards,

Patrick.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Management response:Responded January 29, 2014

Reviewed January 25, 2014

If you looking for business and leisure hotel in Bandung, this is the hotel. while waiting the check in time we enjoy so much the Trans Studio and play some there. The staff and people are so friendly with much smiles. Breakfast was average and a bit far to some spot in Bandung.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Angga A
Management response:Responded January 27, 2014

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay at the hotel and for providing us with a very positive rating.

I am extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please rest ensured our associates will be congratulated for their good work.

We look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Bandung trans studio on your next trip to Bandung.

With best regards,