“Great Location and Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio

Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio
Ranked #25 of 225 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great Location and Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

This hotel was located at very strategic place, in the complex they have very completed Mall, Theme Park, many choice of food.
For the hotel is average, breakfast was good for only 500.000/night, room little bit small but for sleep only was no problem. The Bathroom was very small i even hard to move and need more light. The Bathroom wall only from broad so when we knocking will be sound.
We can hear sound from another room.

Overall if your are looking budget hotel this hotel can be your option.

Room Tip: Choose the room that have view to Swimming pool The Trans Hotel will be better
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Peter N
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay at the hotel and for providing us with a very positive rating.

I am extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please rest ensured our associates will be congratulated for their good work.

We look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Bandung trans studio on your next trip to Bandung.

With best regards,

Patrick / GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I read other reviews and knew to expect good service but was glad to have it confirmed when I stayed here and staff were very friendly and helpful from the second I came to the lobby until the day of my departure.
Breakfast is amazing with a good range for a buffet, great location with easy access to the mall and the indoor theme park and quick to get to other places in Bandung.
Room was spotless with selected amenities, loved the stunning view from the window. Would definitely stay here again if I go to Bandung.

Room Tip: Higher floor have the best view of the city
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir, Madam,

With best regards,

bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

the waitress are very nice and kind. exellent service... thankyou for the breakfast. the food is very delicious.. and the coffee also. nice enfironment and cozzy place. you must try to stay at ibis bandung. I recomended.

Room Tip: all room are good
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank cienikredamz
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Sir,

Many thanks fo ryour comments, always appreciate when someone give us real comments and happyness. We are a simple three star hotel providing good food, service and nice minimalist bedrooms.

Please contact me if you wish to book fo ryour next stay I will be pleased to do my best.

Very best regards,

Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

A very bad experience while staying in IBIS Bandung. The first time it had happened to me during my many years of travelling overseas. 1 of my newly-purchased top from Rumah Mode was stolen from my hotel room - 1204. I had stayed there for 3 nights and had bought a few clothings on the first day of trip, it was only until the last night when I started to pack my things then I realised 1 of my clothings was missing. I even had the original receipt and photos to prove. After that, I filed a complain and was liaising with Mr Yovi Syahilman - Assistant Manager Front Office. Firstly, they said that they have only 1 CCTV on every floor near the lift BUT could not see WHO entered my room on both days due to bright sunlight covering the face images but they could recognise by the uniforms they wore from which department they are from, which I think is totally useless as there are so many Housekeeping staffs around. Secondly, after checking the security on how many times was my door opened during that 2 days, he said the supervisors, some housekeeping staffs and even a bellboy entered my room during that 2 days. It was absurd. Why do you need so many staffs to enter my room in 2 days? Even a bellboy came in too? After coming back to Singapore, Mr.Yovi's emails replies to me were slow. Obviously and without the need to use our brains to think, nobody will admit that they have stolen things from guests in their rooms, I have read from Tripadvisor that my case is not the only case. After more than a week of their investigation, he said their Security Department found no indication and proof that my top was stolen in their premises, which was again totally absurd and crazy; and it seems like they are pushing the blame to me that i created all these. They did not even want to go the extra mile by purchasing the exact same top from Rumah Mode and ship to me, unless he said it was proven stolen by Housekeeping staffs which nobody wil admit to it. And that's all, they are just trying to brush it off quickly and protect their people. I see no superior services from these people in this case and that made me very upsetting on my first trip to Bandung and it even happened during my Birthday. This case made me realised how inefficient and incompetent you are all in handling such cases & it did not even meet my least expectation. I will never ever patronise IBIS Bandung again and I believe word-of-mouths and online reviews are a very powerful tool.
FYI, I did request for 1 more pillow during my stay, knowing that there was already 1 more extra pillow in the room but it was not enough for the both of us, but I was rejected because your staff said there were no more avaibable pillows. IBIS Bandung, please improve your services and whatever Patrick/GM had replied in the comments, it totally NEVER tally at all. Very disappointing stay and totally speechless seeing how your incompetent staffs handled my case.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank G_Tiger2013
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Sir,

I think all trip advisors must understand that it is YOUR point of view and not the general guest experiences. We made all investigations following your conversation with my assistant we didnt find anybody going to your room during the day your clothes has disapear (????)

You put all our staff in a strange situation as we welcome an average of 25000 customers per month and never got such bad comment.

As you may be aware, hotel is responsible - by law- of all things placed i nsafety boxes with value 10 times the room daily rate. only.

My assistant has proposed you a good deal to provide one room complimentary in exchange of the LOST of your tshirt and you had accepted it...so Value of one tshirt is Rp 100,000 when a room if Rp 500,000. Our proposal if fair enough as we have no proof on CCTV, on key research etc that someone went to your room and you know perfectly that investigation has been done properly.

it is so easy to criticize...without any proof...I can do it 20 times a day...but show us evidence....it is more difficult for you. By chance we have ethics and proper procedures. You can imagine as an international company we look at evidence before starting to answer.

Again, I am very sorry for the lost of your tshirt who may be a souvenir.
regards

Patrick / gm
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed @Ibis Trans Studio Bandung for 1 night on Sunday.
Clear, modern and efficient room. Small Room (typical Ibis Hotel), small bathroom, very small shower room, shower gel & shampoo combined in one product is a Big No for me.
Overall Ibis Trans Studio good for resting and sleep. Fast internet connection (wifi in room without password login) is a PLUS point for business traveler.
Breakfast - Enough food selections but the taste ini average, self service coffee and tea section.
Location - Good location connect to the TSM Mall, good place for hangout, shopping and dine.

Room Tip: Bring own Bath/shower gel and shampoo, they provide only 2 in 1 (Shower Gel & shampoo)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Mr/Mrs Rthenu

Thank you very much for choosing the ibis Bandung Trans Studio for your stay in bandung.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the bedroom facilities in full. I can see from the title of your review that our staff was friendly, and I appreciate you mentioning this. I am also happy to read your room was very clean, and will make sure this comment is forwarded to our Head Housekeeper.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I hope you will give us the chance to welcome you and your family back again soon.

With best regards

Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We travelled to Bandung last November and we stayed at the Trans for three nights. The check in was quite quick with a minimum of fuss and the staff were very attentive and friendly. There was the added bonus of a Lamborghini and Ferrari show on outside the Hotel and this was quite spectacular to see around 20 luxury cars of this calibre.....closest we will ever get to driving one I suppose!
Anyway, back to the Hotel. The room was fantastic, quality furnishings, robes, quality products with a nice view across the amusement park area and shopping centre. Breakfast was very good, plenty of variety catering for westerners and locals alike.
Staff were very attentive, and on the second day, one of the waitresses asked me where I was from. When I said Australia, she then talked about how the coffee was sourced from Australia. Nice connection I thought.
On the second night, we organised a group booking at dinner, and as it was a Saturday night, and quite busy, we were told that we might not be able to have any more people than the number we advised. However, when we realised there was going to be another 5 people, they were able to accomodate them with no problem. Very impressed with this.
Overall, a great place to stay and we will certainly be back at some point in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family