“I dont know why people consider it as one of the best.”

Rumah Mode Factory Outlet
Ranked #5 of 149 things to do in Bandung
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Granted, the design of the place is very beautiful. But they crammed so many stuff and the walk path between clothes rack are very narrow so with so many clients browsing their goods, it's not a comfortable at all.
If you want to go there, go on weekdays, it's probably (a little) better.
But for me, I dont find the quality to be good though.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I heared abiut rumah Mode even before l came to Bandung, Indonesia for my holidays. There are branded goods i,e clothings , men & women accessories at very reasonable price. Not sure whether the goods are genuine or not but it was very tempting to shop around. There are ven restaurants and the food is good plus the smiling services.

Overall don't miss this place when you have the chance to come to Bandung.

1  Thank LilyQ1107
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I went to this place i was surprise i thought it will be big but just a shope surrounded by resturant . More choices for women . No more choices for men i like heiretage more.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Was at Rumah Mode at a couple of friend's recommendation and it was indeed a great shopping experience. Commute is challenging in Bandung so to have all the amenities housed in 1 area along with outlet shopping is such a relief!

My family and I shopped endlessly at Rumah Mode. When we were tired, we had our lunch and rest our feet in the many seats available in the resort style restaurant/food court style there. We even went for a 1.5hr point massage (fantastic 1.5 hr after shopping) while we were there.

The clothing in Rumah Mode is of high quality and unlike other factory outlet, they do not cut out the labels which can be a little annoying as you cannot tell the original brand. The variety of clothing available is good as well. there is something for everyone.

As we were there over the Eid holidays, there were performances lined up at their stage there. It definitely made the place very festive.

My family had a wonderful experience at Rumah Mode and we will be back.

3  Thank yileen
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We do not have to go far to visit Rumah Mode….when there’s little traffic it is just 20 minutes drive from our House in Bandung…..this helps explain the popularity of this place which has become quite a tourist attraction.
Our visit was on the Saturday before the end of Ramadan, hence not so much traffic on the roads and yet at midday Rumah Mode was packed with busy shoppers, seeking the best quality locally manufactured clothes for bargain prices.
We stopped off at the “Java Bean” which is part of a food court complex at Rumah Mode. My friends had a tasty snack, I was to eat later at the end of fasting but it was okay to browse the menu.
Then into the main shopping area…..and first we picked up some Batik to take to give to some of our family. After this we bought some large towels, followed by some long john underwear….this for an older member of my family…..and I could not resist acquiring a nicely fitting Batik Shirt right off the shelf. My Daddy was happy with two casual shirts. All this done within half an hour, as the checkout ladies were efficient and courteous. Total cost for all items bought, the equivalent of 125 usd!!!
I must admit shopping itself can sometimes be an ordeal as there are so many people visiting Rumah Mode that there’s a “bargain basement” atmosphere. It can be difficult to move amongst the shopping crowds. Here though the bargains do not run out, they are there all the time. There is plenty of stock made right her in Bandung the capital of West Java. Makes me proud that I live here!

2  Thank Dinzdin