“Average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

With my family we visited this restaurant in Bandung. Quite new and quite popular. Bandung is famous with new restaurants, so it is always interesting visiting new restaurants, cafes, or bakeries. When we arrived, the place was crowded, as it was during a long holiday. We were listed to wait, and shorty after we got seated. Make sure you asked for a non-smoking table, as most tables are located in their open-space.

Karnivor has lots of interesting meat-based dishes. Tenderloin and sirloin steaks are among the popular, as I was adviced. My eldest daughter ordered sirloin, my younger daughter got chicken steak, my wife simply salad, while I ordered a mixed steak (sirloin, chicken, etc). Three steaks with different sauce each (mushroom, BBQ and black pepper).

The steaks were good. Well cooked, and well served. But the sauces were so-so. Not really impressed. If I can suggest to the management, they should definitely improve the sauces.

With the pricelist on the menu and what we got, I would say the dishes were average. Not great, but not dissapointed either. I recommend this place for a one time visit, just to make sure you've been here in your lifetime.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Menus that I think you can try here are tenderloin, sirloin, beef tounge steak, sausages..the price is average for steaks..the flavour is average but the meat is quite tender..the service is fast and good..I don't like that they don't separate the room for smoking and non smoking..so you can see children around smoking adults..the last one, they have valet service..

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food is good, large portions at affordable prices, but the service is way below par. The waiters don't seem to have much idea about the food and the chefs don't seem to know the difference between medium-rare and medium-well.
I visited this place on a public holiday and it was incredibly busy, but they were understaffed... Many of the waiting staff were off and the ones who were working were over worked.
I will give them another visit... Maybe it was just a bad day.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Kita order tenderloin steak with bbq n mushroom sauce, both is ok,but mushroom sauce lbh pas taste nya,daging nya ga terlalu empuk but still ok,taste is very good,harga murah sekali compare jakarta price&taste,must visit again nxt time

Reviewed May 27, 2014

A small place if you see it from the front, but actually its pretty big inside.
Always a crowded place, specially at the weekend. Better have a reservation beforehand.
They have a reasonable price for the food.
Good atmosphere.