“meat lover only”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Jakarta, Indonesia
“meat lover only”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

i came to this place with two friends of mine. The place is strategically reached not only by personal car but also by public transportation. First time came is, the place is quiet crowded...of course they targeting for young people (like me also :D).
The problem came when one of my friend ordered sirloin steak. I don't know why, but they take a long long long time to serve it...that was so annoying for all of us. Even until, i finished my meals, my friend's order still not coming yet...and finally, after waiting about 45minutes, the sirloin is coming. The better thing is, the waiter offer us additional complimentary fries in a bowl.
I hope they will improve their quality time of cooking, so the customer will happy.

• Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
bandung
“beer & meat”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

the name explain the menu. besides that, this place serves beer, popular among youth crowd.
if you dont drink beer, try my fave "gorrila punch": a big glass of orange sunkist with seeds.
located at riau street, outdoor in the front yard with seating area under a tent.

• Visited March 2012
Bandung, Indonesia
“Low Price, High Quality”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Karnivor, perfect with its name.Only provide meat. I think it's not suitable for those who claims themselves as a vegetarian.
I ate the sirloin steak, its price is affordable. Delicious! I love it. I never ate steak before, but after I eat here, I'd love to eat steak everyday ha ha.
Open from 5pm till midnight. Perfect place to hang out at night.

• Visited July 2011