“Nice food,nice ambient!!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Can't really see the restaurant from the outside,but once went in...we were surprise that this place is huge!!Food wise...excellent!!We had brunch there and their bread is so soft...hmmm...yummy!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

A well-designed place with tasty foods.We ordered korean food bi bim bap, quite big portion and tastes good . Nice garlic-buttered escargot, delicious fried chicken with wasabi mayonaise, yummy warm choclate pudding and we love the unique flavors of their beverages. Unfortunately, we've got the round table for 4 person, turns out it was not enough for our dishes.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I went to Hummingbird when it's lunch time, so it was almost full. Luckily we got a seat pretty easy. I ordered rosemary chicken, which said to be their best seller, and mango mambo as drink. The chicken were tender and fairly easy to eat eventhough they gave butter knife instead of steak knife for us to eat. The fried potato drizzled with rosemary was sensational. My drink, however, was a bit disappointing. The mango mambo contain mango ice cream, canned peach (instead of real mango), mint leaves, and plain tea. It tasted a bit bland. Other than that, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was cool. They have pretty unique and wide range of dessert too. I tried a few and they were good. The chocolate tart was a stand out.

1  Thank PutriDjelantik
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I ordered Lightly Pan Fried Dory Fish. It tasted good, I really like the mashed potato. Dory fish lil bit oily but it seasoned well so I keep enjoyed the meal. I drunk tea for drink. I also bought Matchalicios Cake. It was very good, I love matcha cake but I don't like red bean so I left them. The places was quite peace with lovely ornaments and interiors. Recommended place for study. Will come back soon to try their crepes and pancakes!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The food here is freshly made and a little bit westernised, maybe that is why it is popular among the lokals. We had a very healthy breakfast and a good dinner. The portions are quite big