“Good food”
Review of Hummingbird Eatery

Hummingbird Eatery
Ranked #2 of 51 Dessert in Bandung
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Read some review about this place and decided to try. We tried some of the cakes and it taste very good especially the Rich Chocolate cakes and the rainbow cakes. The place was bright and very comfortable. Definitely will come again

• Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good Food with Not-So Good Service”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I went here after I get a recommendation from my family member. I was welcomed with a bad service. The cashier asked me to wait for 30 minutes when there was clearly an empty table. I asked about the empty table for several times but the cashier and the waitress repeatedly said that we have to wait. You have to be patient if you are planning to eat there. I had to asked several times for cutlery and menu. The waiters and waitresses seemed to be ignorant and "occupied" all the time. Thus I strongly suggest you to avoid to eat there during peak lunch and dinner hour. The parking space is also small. Luckily all those were compensated with good food. We had dory, chicken, roasted-chicken salad, pumpkin and onion soup and wild mushroom soup. All are good. For the drink I recommend Apple Minty (a fusion of apple and mint) and Lemonade.

• Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Expensive breakfast and little portions”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I heard from friend this place served western style breakfast. So I came here. They did serve eggs etc but the price was ridiculousness. I ordered a dish and when the dish came I the portions was very small. I think this place is a rip off. Better to go to other breakfast places around town. Cheaper with better value.

Visited May 2012
jakarta
“Excellent foods and Exellent Ambiance Restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

What I like about this place is all the menu choices are delicious. We love their steaks, pasta and their fried mushroom. However, you need extra patient to wait in line to get seats since this restaurant is still quite new at the time we went there.

Visited September 2011
anywhere in the world
“Excellent food, first class.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had both breakfast (as we were staying at the guesthouse) and lunch (because breakfast was sooooo good!) here. My only regret is not having dinner there too!

As guests, we chose from the guesthouse breakfast menu not the a la carte menu. But still, there were loads of great things to choose from. The food is nicely presented and tastes fantastic. Full marks to the chef! The coffee too is absolutely first class.

For lunch I chose the Dory Parmagiana... I would have preferred parmesan to mozarella, but still it was very nice indeed, the tomato sauce was exquisite.

The staff are well trained and knowledgeable, and the decor inside the main restaurant (we ate outside, as you can smoke at the outside tables) is very cute and attractive. The outside area has a style, somewhat odd but still interesting and pleasant.

I am rather demanding when it comes to restaurants and dont often give out "5"s! This one definitely deserves it! Highly recommended. Well done, Hummingbird!

• Visited July 2012