“India in Bandung”
Review of K99 Curry House - CLOSED

K99 Curry House
Cuisines: Indian, Malaysian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving Indian Thali Meals (VEGETARIAN & NON VEG) at the most affordable prices with original taste.Our food varies from South Indian Delicacies (Dosai, Idly, Sambar, Uttapam) to Mughlai Royal Dish (Hyderabadi Briyani & Kebabs).Open daily from 10am - 10pmWe are located in Jalan Dr. Rajiman No. 29, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“India in Bandung”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

For great Indian food you now don't need to travel all the way to India, but just go to the K99 Curry House in Bandung. Great food. I went with friends and we all ordered a piece of naan and then some sauce with it. We took al a different sauce and just dipped our naan in all the sauces and they were equally delicious.

• Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
“Even my child love it”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I have always loved indian food. Even thou its hard for me to keep remembering those strange (food) names but that won't lessen my passion of having indian food. In Curry 99 i tried rice on banana leaf and it tasted good, you could also share it with your friend since its quite a lot. Some thin bread with curry or ice cream my kids like. They also made the best fried chicken i've ever tasted.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“must try K99 curry house”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

well, you don't have to travel far to India to taste their food. Just come to K99 Curry House. I love the food. it's delicious. u must try Roti Naan and it masala. :-)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Maria C
Medan, Indonesia
“Perfect Food, Friendly ......., can't lie with my tongue”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I always travel to middle east and i used to work at india and pakistan. i love the food from that area. There are no restaurant can make the food same as exactly likeThis restaurant make exactly with the same taste and origin, no body can't lie my tongue and my taste, i know the origin food. Trust me all of the food is delicious. One more thing.. all of the staff is friendly..... like have a dishes at our own home.every day i come here for dinner

• Visited March 2014
“VERY RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The best Indian food I've ever eaten. The price is very affordable, convenient and comfortable place, and it tastes good, the service is good too. all right, nothing less. it's hard to express in words.

• Visited November 2013