“Clean, polite staff, interesting setting and fun” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trans Studio Bandung

Trans Studio Bandung
Ranked #4 of 131 things to do in Bandung
More attraction details
Owner description: Trans Studio Bandung theme park is one of the world's largest indoor theme parks, consists of two floors and has 20 fantastic rides, divided into three zones: central studio, classic grandeur of Hollywood and New York style; Lost City, the land of adventurers the thirst challenges, and magic corner.
Western Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Clean, polite staff, interesting setting and fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Took my 2 kids 12 & 16years. They enjoyed themselves but there could have been more variety of rides. Bumper cars would be good. Shows were all in Indonesian and very loud! A good way to spend a day if you have kids.

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun for the Kids, Pleasant for Parents”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Trans Studio Bandung is different with any other attraction park we have ever visited. It is an Indoor park, very comfortable considering the heat of the sun for similar places. My kids enjoy themselves in the Trans Studio. We arrive at 9 AM and left at 9 PM. Exhausted but happy.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank TopGunDaddy2015
Denpasar, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“worth the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

for some people spending IDR 150,000 per person for a theme park entrance might be alittle over the top,but for me it was worth it. Sure i came on a week days (it will be IDR 250,000/person on weekend and holidays and of course extra charge for VIP). I came around midday, need to wait for my cousin school done first so some of the show was already off but i still enjoy the rest. Got to say the giant swing and 4D movie are my favorite,superb!and the parade at 5 pm was really good, love the pirate character so much!the food are pricey so better come with full stomach since they won't let you bring food and drink inside.The marchendice are also expensive,but then again i still can stop myself from buying things.

1 Thank BeBefootstep
Sukawati, Indonesia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Its a largest indoor I ever seen.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

For me, this is the largest indoor theme part that I ever seen. For children it is a very interesting place for playing and learning. It has a lot of rides and shows, such Studio Central, Lost City, Magic Corner, etc. However, for adults (especially for me) this place is only good for children or teenager, Its not interest me at all.

2 Thank Putude
Jakarta, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Above my expectation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I underestimated this place before I came. However, I think this place did pretty well for a quick escape from daily hectic life. It's well organized, clean, and comfortable as it is indoor. I would recommend this for a quick weekend trip!

1 Thank pantheratigris1986