I stayed at athe Executive bungalow for a night. Nice bed room and the living room is quite spacious. The bathroom? Superbig :).
Great concept of village resort. Nice foods. Fast responses from the staff. Some fun outdoor activities are available. Nice ambiance of the whole resort.
Things can be improved:
1. The wall between 2 units is just away too thin cause we could hear every cringe word our neighborhood said.
2. Blanket is too thin for a cold area like Lembang.
3. Can you please fix your water heater for the shower?
S$250 per night (peak season) is not cheap and I guess most people would expect at least 3-4 star hotel facilities for this price. And those 3 points above are standard I believe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Imah Seniman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imah Seniman Hotel Lembang