Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung
Ranked #31 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Me and my family very happy and satisfied to stay at Harris Hotel Bandung. My children always request to me to book Harris hotel to enjoy their vacation.
They said the room is felling homey, the facility is completely enjoyable and the food is hmmmm yummy...

Finally i just want to recommend Harris hotel as the excellent "2nd home with 5 stars services" for all indonesian family.

Enjoy Harris...

Regards,
August n fam

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Hello Augustmdb,

Thanks for sharing your experience, 'Family Hotel', with us. We are glad to hear that you and your family have a good experience during your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Bandung.

HARRISly yours,

Anton

There are newer reviews for Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stay in this particular Harris hotel had been a highlight of my short visit to Bandung. When I say simplicity it implies the nice and easy feeling that I have through the guys that helped me to be easy and relax in my adjusting time with the environment. You guys made me feel that I have been around for sometimes in that place. So enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2013
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Hi Joepattiasina,

Thanks for your time to share your feeling of staying with HARRIS Bandung, 'Simplicity in its finest'.
We are also glad that you have an enjoyable moment with us.

I would share this to HARRIS Players (staffs) which would be good for their motivation.

Awaiting to welcome you again here in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

HARRISly yours,

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed @ harris hotel bandung 1 night only with my family. This is our first time stayed there. Harris hotel Bandung have a good service, nice crew and nice room (clean and comfortable). And one building with shopping mall. Me and my family very satisfied to stay in harris hotel bandung.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Hi MamiMima M,

We would like to thank you for your time to share your "Nice hotel" experience during your stay in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

We will always keep our commitment to provide you the hospitality feeling with HARRIS style.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I would review it as 5 stars!

First of all,the atmosphere when you enter the lobby, you'll find a fresh orange color atmosphere. Nice crew... And the location was at the same place with a mall,so it makes the guests so comfortable to go shopping or looking for some food for your lunch or dinner.

One things to consider: the air conditioning was so COLD!

The breakfast could be one of the best hotel's breakfast that i've ever had...

• Stayed: January 2013
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Hi JimmyYoe,

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

We thank you very much for your time to write your 'Excellent' experience during your stay with us on January 2013. We will share your note to our staffs in here.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Bandung.

GM

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The transport service from airport to hotel definitely gives an impression towards the hotel. I waited for more than 30 minutes for the transport service to arrive. I believe I should not be the one waiting. As mentioned by ur colleague as the reason for being late was due to traffic jam, u could have drive off earlier to fetch me and my friends. However, I appreciate it when the driver said sorry. Its good enough. I was then greeted warmly by the staff there and I was very pleased with that. Thank u.

Unfortunately, upon receiving my card, the card was unable to work, to open the room door. We waited for more than 15 min just to get the access card ready.

Still, I would say that the cleanliness of the rooms are excellent, neat and tidy. Credits to your staffs.

The free dinner was horrible.. I shall not say anything more about the dinner..

Still, I believe, ur staffs had done well to put on a smile and assisted my friends and I in every way that they can. I appreciate that.. thank u..

Send my thanks to all staffs who worked so hard during my stay from the 14th to 17th january.. thank u..

• Stayed: January 2013
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

HI Faizahkid,

Thanks for your constructive and objective comment about your experiences during your stay with us in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Your input and compliments are really helpful for us to improve our product and service quaity in the near future. I will definitely share them with our staffs here.

Trust that your next stay with us will be a good one with us. Thank you.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I must say, this hotel was surprised me.. it's a complete package of good hotel with a great value for the money.. Good design, clean and comfortable.. good breakfast with lots of variety...( Asian food, western food, you named it!).. And also near a shopping mall.
The room size a bit small for me and the pool also small.. you can't even swim there (sorry to say :D )
If you are not too familiar with the Bandung city, probably this hotel is not a perfect choice for you because it's a bit far from the city center and also a bit far from Outlet Malls.. unless you rent a car with an experienced driver in it.. :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank s_ismanto
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Hello s_ismanto,

Thanks for your objective comment about HARRIS Hotel Bandung and we are glad that you really enjoyed your stay with us.
We do realise our location a bit off from the crowed area that's why we are surrounded with many supporting facilities that can make your stay a good one with value for money as well.

Once again thank you for staying with us, looking forward to have you again with us in HARRIS Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

11 pax of us staying in Harris Hotel, total of 5 rooms booked on the 15th November18th November 2012.. Friendly staffs at all department, Nice foods, from breakfast to dinner.. Eventhough,room & toilet a bit small, But we are so happy in our stay there for 4 days....Willcome back there again.

Best Regards,
Mdm Fatiah Mohd Yunus
Singapore

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Anton S, General Manager at Harris Hotel & Conventions Festival CityLink Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Hi Fathiah Z,

We are so happy to hear that all of you have good experience during your stay with us. I'll share this with HARRIS Players (staffs), sure it will motivate them more to do only the best for our guests.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit in HARRIS Bandung