“Good Hotel”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #78 of 228 Hotels in Bandung
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Good hotel with strategic location and comfort room and good breakfast however this hotel is near to paskal, cihampelas street and other shopping mall and near to airport. but this hotel didn't have standby taxi

Room Tip: Please make sure the wifi connection because wife is not operation properly
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Rendy,

Warm Regards from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
thank you so much for your incredible comments, your great experience is one of motivation for us to give the best on quality of service. I hope your comment help us to promote Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel.
We apologize for the wifi connection, we will pay more attention to improve it.
The entire staff of Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel, Looking forward to welcoming and serving you in the Future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Really love the location, just 5 minutes walk from Bandung Train Station which is really help me, because I'm from Jakarta. I arrived about 4 PM, check-in process is so quick, just less than 5 minutes. The prices is okay, but could be better.

A lot choices of culinary around the hotel, such as Paskal Hypersquare, Cibadak, etc.

Breakfast is good, but the cleanliness need improvement. I found a hair in my fried rice.

Overall worth to try :)

I'll be back soon

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rizki T
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Mr. Rizki

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel...

Thank you for your stay with us when you are visit Bandung. I would like say Thank you for spend your time to write your feedback. Thank you for your Comment about us, we will do evaluation and also we will improve our service and facility specially about cleanliness.
On behalf of management, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience about Food cleanliness, we will more focus and concern to improve it, to make sure that case does not happen in the future.

Once again, thank you for your stay and feedback, We waiting for your return in Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very polite and helpful workers. comfortable room. good breakfast. Enjoyable karaoke sessions and spa services. Not very far from popular places. However, better to hire a tour guide to bring you around.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Mrs. Titanyuen,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel...
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your stay with us and for your feedback .
we really appreciate all the comments that you provide about our staff, room, breakfast and Karaoke and spa. We hope, we were able to keep it and we were able to give satisfaction to all our customers always. we certainly will await your return at our hotel.
Thank you for your stay and Comment Feedback.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed March 13, 2014

not very pleasant stay at this hotel,when checked in the room isn't ready,the food is so so,and the view of the rooms are not good,some recommendation for travelers who simply will transit only, running track was a bit jammed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank ditafillia
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Mrs. Ditafillia,

Warm Regard from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel...

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review about your experience on TripAdvisor.

With regret I've noted the inconvenience you had encountered during your stay relating to the room and thank you for your opinion about the food. Please accept my sincere apologies for these shortcomings. I've personally shared and discussed with related department heads to fix the problem and to ensure that similar comments will not re-occur in the future.

I really appreciate your constructive feedback, as it allows us to keep striving to perform even better in meeting if not exceeding our Guests' expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here so that you could see the improvement of the feedback you are addressing.

perth
Reviewed March 10, 2014

A time to remember there at Gino Feruci with joy and pleasure and i recommend everyone if they're seeking out for a wonderful time, it worth it. I have to mention especially a guest relation officer Miyake Harumi, she was very very helpful with information regarding Bundong and everything else.

• Stayed December 2013
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear sameg5,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon jati hotel,,Thank You for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel as a place to stay during your visit in Bandung. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation. I am very happy that you had pleasant staying experience with us, I have already share your great comment to Ms. Miyake. Thank you for recomment Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to everyone, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung some time in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Had an enjoyable 4 nite stay here in Gino Feruci Kebonjati during return trip to Bandung on 5/3/14 - 9/3/14. Room are spacious and clean, plenty variaties of food during breakfast. Friendly n helpful front desk counter and staff of Gino Feruci. Will surely stay here again for our next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Badar5,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel…
On behalf of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your excellent feedback and thank you so much for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati hotel as your accommodation.
we felt very flattered by your excellent comment, we look forward with your excellent comments ,it can motivate us to go on and continue to improve the quality of our service. And we wish all of our customers feel comfortable staying with us and do not feel disappointed.

Thank you for your stay and Comment Feedback.
We waiting for your return to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in your next visit.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Gine Feruci Kebonjati Hotel is very good hotel to stay. My family and I stay here for 1 week and its absolutely perfect. All staffs are very kind and pollite to us and they did a birthday surprise for my dady's birthday with a cute cake and its so awesome! The location is very strategic for those who love shopping at Pasar Baru Mall since we just can walk to Pasar Baru in 5 minutes. Free transportation to airport are also provided. Staffs like Miyake, Pipet and Andri are very nice, friendly, and helpful. Good to recommended to you! Wonderful day with Gino Feruci KebonJati!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mrs. Syakina,

Warmest greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel as your accommodation.
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience feedback during your stay with us. I have already share your feedback to my team, especially to Front Office Department. your great experience is one of motivation for us to improve quality of service in the future. Thank you for recommend Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel to others.

Looking forward to welcoming and serving you and your family in the near future.

Warm Regards ,