“Worth staying hotel”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #76 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very polite and helpful workers. comfortable room. good breakfast. Enjoyable karaoke sessions and spa services. Not very far from popular places. However, better to hire a tour guide to bring you around.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Mrs. Titanyuen,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel...
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your stay with us and for your feedback .
we really appreciate all the comments that you provide about our staff, room, breakfast and Karaoke and spa. We hope, we were able to keep it and we were able to give satisfaction to all our customers always. we certainly will await your return at our hotel.
Thank you for your stay and Comment Feedback.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

not very pleasant stay at this hotel,when checked in the room isn't ready,the food is so so,and the view of the rooms are not good,some recommendation for travelers who simply will transit only, running track was a bit jammed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ditafillia
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Mrs. Ditafillia,

Warm Regard from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel...

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review about your experience on TripAdvisor.

With regret I've noted the inconvenience you had encountered during your stay relating to the room and thank you for your opinion about the food. Please accept my sincere apologies for these shortcomings. I've personally shared and discussed with related department heads to fix the problem and to ensure that similar comments will not re-occur in the future.

I really appreciate your constructive feedback, as it allows us to keep striving to perform even better in meeting if not exceeding our Guests' expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here so that you could see the improvement of the feedback you are addressing.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

A time to remember there at Gino Feruci with joy and pleasure and i recommend everyone if they're seeking out for a wonderful time, it worth it. I have to mention especially a guest relation officer Miyake Harumi, she was very very helpful with information regarding Bundong and everything else.

• Stayed: December 2013
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear sameg5,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon jati hotel,,Thank You for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel as a place to stay during your visit in Bandung. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation. I am very happy that you had pleasant staying experience with us, I have already share your great comment to Ms. Miyake. Thank you for recomment Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to everyone, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel Bandung some time in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Had an enjoyable 4 nite stay here in Gino Feruci Kebonjati during return trip to Bandung on 5/3/14 - 9/3/14. Room are spacious and clean, plenty variaties of food during breakfast. Friendly n helpful front desk counter and staff of Gino Feruci. Will surely stay here again for our next trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Badar5,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel…
On behalf of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your excellent feedback and thank you so much for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati hotel as your accommodation.
we felt very flattered by your excellent comment, we look forward with your excellent comments ,it can motivate us to go on and continue to improve the quality of our service. And we wish all of our customers feel comfortable staying with us and do not feel disappointed.

Thank you for your stay and Comment Feedback.
We waiting for your return to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Gine Feruci Kebonjati Hotel is very good hotel to stay. My family and I stay here for 1 week and its absolutely perfect. All staffs are very kind and pollite to us and they did a birthday surprise for my dady's birthday with a cute cake and its so awesome! The location is very strategic for those who love shopping at Pasar Baru Mall since we just can walk to Pasar Baru in 5 minutes. Free transportation to airport are also provided. Staffs like Miyake, Pipet and Andri are very nice, friendly, and helpful. Good to recommended to you! Wonderful day with Gino Feruci KebonJati!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mrs. Syakina,

Warmest greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel as your accommodation.
On behalf of management, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience feedback during your stay with us. I have already share your feedback to my team, especially to Front Office Department. your great experience is one of motivation for us to improve quality of service in the future. Thank you for recommend Gino Feruci Kebon Jati hotel to others.

Looking forward to welcoming and serving you and your family in the near future.

Warm Regards ,

Reviewed March 5, 2014

It's worderful place to stay, with nice and clean room. The food was fine, exellent service, with and warm staff, ecspecially the one named Miyake, she was very helpful, warm and polite, also thanks to the staff for the service. Wonderful experience!

• Stayed: February 2014
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Mr. Adam,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung...Thank you for choosing to stay at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.
That's how Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung Team Member consistently delivers the best service to make our guess feel cared for, valued and respected.

Once again, thank you for staying and feedback, the team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had a pleasant 4days stay at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung. Their staffs are very polite, friendly and helpful. We couldn’t remember their names but the receptionists named Lisna really help us a lot. She even help me to google some information that I need. We also received warm greeting from Mr Johan Wisata during our 2nd day breakfast time. Nice meeting you Mr Johan. The room is clean and tidy and smells good. The superior room is small but it's okay for two people sharing. The room is equipped with basic amenities. They also provide hair dryer, kettle and cup. Poor that they still doesn't have internet in room. Wireless internet connection only available at lobby area. I love their buffet breakfast. There are many choices from western to local Indonesia dishes. I love their café too. The environment is so comfortable. They also have SPA but it only for men. The location also good because it is near to Pasar Baru shopping area and Paskal Food Market, around 10 minutes’ walk. If you are going to other factory outlets or shopping street, you can easily get a taxi, angkutan or trishaw in front of the hotel. This hotel also provides free transportation from/to airport. But you need to make an early request. Overall, I really satisfy with my stay here and would definitely have to stay here when I come to Bandung again. 4 star hotel with very affordable rate and great service. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Mrs. Ayamiwana,

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...Thank you for spending your time to write your feedback regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind words about the room, Cafe, breakfast and staff. I am happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well.
All the reviews you've described how our hotel,hopefully your review can help us in promoting our hotel and lots of helping people who need information.
Please accept our sincere apologies for wifi connection, it's still in the progress of widening the network. I hope in your next visit, the project have already done and wifi can using in every area.

Once again, thank you for staying at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati, My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Kindly regards,