“I love Carrcadin!”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #81 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Am a regular here in Carrcadin. Love everything here from the service to the room. Never staying anywhere else except Carrcadin in Bandung. Kudos to Ines and Trisna. Excellent service! N not to forget ex general manager pak yos. No one can replace you! I love Carrcadin! Its like my second home in Bandung! Udah macam family! :D

• Stayed: June 2013
Candra F, Asst.FOM at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Inora, Mrs

Thank you for choosing always Carrcadin Hotel every you stay in bandung,

On behalf of management Carrcadin hotel, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience feedback during your stay with us. Carrcadin hotel will always provide good service as much as possible in many ways of service excellent.
Once again thank you for your love feedback to stay at Carrcadin hotel and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Just find a guy name Trisna, excellent service and assistant for a first time like myself. He wait for us in the airport and drive to hotel for free. Very good room condition. Recommended for anyone. Just go down, and you can eat at Bangi Kopitiam in less than 2 minutes from hotel, Very deliciuous Malaysian nasi lemak. Well done and TQ to Carrcadin Business and Ent. Hotel, I'll be back. Mazlan

Room Tip: Connecting room for family
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr Mazlan,

Warmest greeting from Carrcadin Hotel,

First and foremost we would like to extend our deepest gratitude for having Carrcadin hotel as your preferred during your stay in Bandung.
Thank you for your informing about your great experience during your stay with us, start from you pick up from airport until you enjoyed stay with us, Its unforgettable awards for us and this is one of service excellent for guests, we're very happy to see you enjoyed over all stay with us.

Once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I would like to write about my experience in the mentioned hotel, I really enjoyed my time staying in carrcadin hotel, the staff were so kind and supportive during my stay, specially Innes Aprilita who is the gusset relation officer has always help me with my queries and never hesitated in giving me information about Bandung city, I really commend this hotel for anyone who is visiting Bandung and I am sure to say this that carrcadin hotel will not disappoint you.
Thanks
Arif RUHANI

Room Tip: No comments

Dear Mr zaki,

Thank you for your time to write your feedback on tripadvisor,
I am very pleased to see you enjoyed during your stay with us, we are striving to serve as much as possible to ensure all customers who stay at Carrcadin hotel get more satisfaction.
Your feedback already shared to all our team and I hope to see you again in the near future, Once again thank you very much.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel early April this year. I do not hesitate to recommend this hotel in every respect, ambiance, service, food (!) etc. except for one. The fact that the swimming pool and other leisure facilities belong to the "Men's Exclusive" Club is an absolute no no. I strongly request the management to change this and make this part belonging to 2013, like the rest of the hotel. Jacqueline Heyboer.

2  Thank JacquelineIslamabad

Dear Mrs Jacqueline

Thank you for your valuable comment, we are delighted that you enjoyed over all with us.
your comment very appreciated, especially for swimming pool and others facilities in the men spa, it will be our concern to improve our service in the future and has been shared and discussing with our managment, once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at Carrcadin Hotel.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stated at this hotel for 3 days 2 night. The location was great. There was a cafe just the corner and near the pasar baru. The most important is the staff was so friendly and helpful. Especially thanks to Ines on her help and warm welcome. For sure we will come back again and recommend to friend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Mr.Mochaalvin,

Thank you so much for your comment,i wish in the future i will provide better service and facility for you,and i hope when you traveling to Bandung again....don"t forget us....GINO FERUCI HOTEL Kebon Jati waiting for you.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Near to Pasar Baru 15 minutes walking and Factory Outlet 10 minutes drive. The Hotel room is very convenience & very clean, staff very helpful and food are verities surround the hotel area. Wifi available at Lobby & plug-in internet inside the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr.Naza T,

Thank you so much for your comment,and i wish in the future i will provide better service and facility for you........when you traveling to Bandung again....don"t forget to GINO FERUCI Hotel Kebon Jati.GODBLESSYOU.

Heru Triyono
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We visited Bandung at the end of January 2013 for 5 days and stayed in Carrcadin Hotel in Jalan Kebon Jati. It was a very good choice eventually.
The hotel emplyees were friendly, the room was comfortable and spacious, the bathroom was clean. There were many delicious choices available for breakfast to start a day.

Regards,
Family De Jager
Holland

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank robVeghel
kethrin d, Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

March 15 , 2013

Dear Mr Rob Veghel
Warmest greeting from Carrcadin hotel Bandung,

Thank you for choosing Carrcadin hotel as accommodation during your stay at Bandung,
I am very happy to see enjoyed over all with us and I hope to see you again in the future at Carrcadin hotel Bandung, once again thank you.

sincerely