Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Mutiara Hotel(Bandung)
  • Restaurant
Hyper Inn(Bandung)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspasar barudeluxe roomkeep up the good workstrategic locationcity viewpublic transportationcheck in processshopping malllobbyfacilitiestastegm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2013

28feb 2013 was my first time staying at CBEH after accommodating at Setiabudi Hotel last October. I have one small highlight to make ie. the toilet floor is slippery. Environment in the hotel is very nice and spacious. Food is good too! Service was superb...all staff is very courtesy especially the frontliners, very attentive, helpful, and kind the moment u step the hotel floor u will see their smiling faces...i must say TQ to Ines Julia, Ines Aprilita and the driver from the airport (sori i forgot his name) and agus. As for shopping u can go by beca, angkut or teksi. Nearby to alot of shopping mall and factory outlet. Will definately return to CBEH....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Mrs. Norhawa I,

Thank you so much for your comment,and i hope when you traveling to Bandung again you will return stay to GINO FERUCI Hotel Kebon Jati (ex Carrcadin Hotel)GODBLESSYOU.

Best Regards

Heru Triyono
Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We booked this hotel for 3 nights thru the kagum hotel website with complimentary airport transfers. After exiting the airport, we saw the driver holding a paper with my name and we were transferred to the hotel within 40 mins due to more traffic congestion.

We were able to check in immediately upon arrival. The room is spacious and clean with comfortable bed. Unfortunately there is no wifi in the room, but you can have access to wifi in the lobby.

The hotel is conveniently located for shopping at Pascal Hyper Square, Amanda and Pasar Baru. For factory outlets at Rumah Mode, Jalan Riau and Dago, taxi costs around Rp20,000.

The staff are very friendly, cheerful and helpful.

Will stay in this hotel again when we return to Bandung.

Sandy

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Candra F, Ass.FOM at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Maxilee, Mr

Warmest greeting from carrcadin hotel,

Thank you for your time to write your great experience in trip advisor,
I am very pleased to see you enjoyed during your stay with us, your review is a big award for encourage our motivation to be good staff, and your review has been shared to our team, I hope to be able to welcome back again in the future, once again thank you

Candra fernando

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, i've been to this hotel for the 3rd time and its been wonderful until my last return trip on the 15th of feb. i've already informed the hotel requesting for airport transfer early but when i reached the airport, the driver didnt turn up. I waited for 1 hour until me and my friends decided to book a personal driver to the hotel. The only thing that they could say is, "sorry, they didnt receive any messages". Next, the service were very poor this time. Being late whenever we called from our room. One incident, we requested for a can opener/pembuka kaleng, speaking both in english and bahasa indonesia, they took 30mins to come and end up bringing a bottle opener instead. We requested again, same thing happened. Requesting a bucket of ice also took at least 30mins. Another incident, we ordered food from the hotel, food arrived in an hour or so. We are fine with that but the service we called to clear up our plates didnt turn up until the next day after numerous call. Other than these, we didnt spend most of the time in the hotel due to the unhappiness of my friends. I'm disappointed as me being the one who highly recommend them to this hotel got them into this kind of services. So for this trip, i'm rating this hotel "low" and not value for money after all those incidents.
I am a regular travellor to bandung so i may not come back to this hotel unless i get a good discount and an improved services.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Remmy69
Candra F, Ass.FOM at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Remy, Mr

Thank you for your time to write your comment in tripadvisor, and thank you for choosing carrcadin hotel during your stay in bandung
I am very sorry to hear you has got bad experience during your stay with us, especially with our services and miscommunication, it will be our concern to improve our services in the future.
we have made action for this matter and we make sure it does'nt happen in the future, once again thank you very much

sincerely,

candra fernando

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The staffs including the GM was extremely outstanding and very helpful as our VIP group from Malaysia having a week business trip to visit few places regarding Volcano and geothermal. All we can say was the trip are memorable and enjoyable from the helpful of Bell Boy/Security Guard to the front and back of the hotel's staff of Carrcadin Hotel. Don't just keep up the good work but, increase for more better in future..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Candra F, Asst. Front Office Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Mr Geothermal,

Thank you for your time to write your feedback on tripadvisor,

On behalf of managment, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience
during your stay with us, already share your feedback with our team, I hope to be able to welcome you back to carrcadin hotel, once again thank you.

Sincerely

Candra Fernando

Reviewed January 20, 2013

A great family/business hotel in good location. Rp 20,000 cab rides to all factory outlet/malls within the city. Room was spacious and well maintained. Had a broken kettle which was replaced immediately by hotel staffs. Free WIFI was limited to lobby only. You'll need laptop with Ethernet port for free internet in the room.

Nearby attractions include Pasar Baru (15 minutes walk) and Braga Street (25 minutes walk). Near to Pascal Foodmarket (15 minutes walk) which served huge variety of local delicacies.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear YH, Mrs

Warmest greeting from carrcadin hotel bandung,

Thank you for your time to write your feedback on tripadvisor,

during your stay with us, I hope to see you again in the near future, once again thank you.

sincerely,