“Spacious room and comfortable bed.”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #83 of 232 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I've been staying here twice. The hotel is placed in a good location (but not great) near Paskal Square and not very far from Pasar Baru (not within walking distance).

Hotel was a renovated old colonial era 'Hotel Surabaya' (correct me if I'm wrong), but the old building was not a part where you stay. They turn it into hotel's restaurant and meeting room.

As far as I know, this hotel was not well suited for family, it serve business purpose better since they don't have a swimming pool and surrounding area were not tourist destination. The hotel actually have a men's spa where you can use it for free (sauna, jacuzzi, and pool). You have to pay for massage.

Near the hotel, you can find paskal square, where you can find a large foodcourt and also it have nightlife entertainment, such as club, karaoke, and spa. But be carefull when you cross the street.

My concern was the food. I don't like their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They should improve in this area.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank johan_a_saleh
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Mr. Johan,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel.

Thank your for your time, to write your review for during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin hotel).
We really apologize for the all the inconveniences that you unfortunately experienced during your Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, it still to be our Focus until now.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in your next visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

about 2 weeks ago..i stayed in carrcadin hotel with my big family.i thought that this hotel was not special for family holiday because it is located in the middle of the town.but i was wrong when i entered to the hotel,the staff gave us nice smile,specially front desk crew so helpful,all staff are friendly..no doubt for me to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Tjapkhoo,,

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,

On behalf of management GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel), I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review to our hotel. It's very Big award" for our hotel, because customer's comment is a keys for our success and Our smile is a one of service excellent to all customers.

once again thank you very much for this review and your times.

sincerely,
Hotel manager

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Trip with my family and stay one nigh in Carrcadin Hotel. My first impresion to this Hotel, have a Big Room, confortable, and clean. But this hotel not have Swimming Pool so i can't take my childrens to play in pool

1  Thank Lijon A

Dear Lijon,,

Warm Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

Thank your for your time, to Review your happy experience during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex carrcadin hotel).
hank you for your time to write your great experience during your stay at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel, your review is very well awards for our hotel and will be evaluation for our service to all the guest,
we're more than happy to see you and your family get a great experience overall stay with us,
we will keep it up for the best quality of service, I hope to meet you and your family again in the next future
once again thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The room has minimalist design and furniture, big and very clean. I like the bathroom, because has a big shower and super very clean. The Hotels' staff, housekeepers, waiters and frontdesk are very kind and friendly, they gave us the best service. I enjoyed the breakfast although they didn't have many variant of menu.

About the location, it doesn't have good and beautiful scenery around this hotel and if you want to visit FO(Factory Outlet) area and Lembang, you must have transportation when you stayed at this hotel, because there are no FO around this hotel.

There is a food market (an outdoor big food court), not so far from this hotel, named is Paskal Food Market. So many foods sell there, and the place is very big and cozy at night.

2  Thank judith_76045

Dear Mrs. Judith,

Warm Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

Thank you too for choosing Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to stay,
I am very happy to know that you had enjoyed during your stay with us, don't forget to choosing Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel, if you come to Bandung in the next time. Once again thank you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights, 2 rooms. Booked here cos got an OK rate from booking.com for USD59 weekdays, 65 weekend. Can probably get better rates by the hotel e-booking, but prepayment needs to happen.

We reached midnight at Bandung airport,and the complimentary transport is already waiting with name sign. That is such a relief since the airport immigration and baggage was long... Arrival was greeted well and nice...
The deluxe room was big.. Got the king bed, and it comes with a lazy sofa which is good as it doubles as a kids bed. Nice room, nice ambiance, good finishing, COMFORTABLE bed & pillows. Had 5 good night sleep here.... Comes with safe & complimentary wired internet. Wifi only @ lobby. Room service attended fast.
Toilet has good shower, but the toilet is a bit too small in my opinion.. As in if the toilet door is opened, the shower door will collide. Not a big issue really, just the proportion of the room and toilet is not balanced- IMHO.

We enjoyed the breakfast very much... because it had international food - waffle, bakery, toast & egg station, and has a local menu section which is changed daily. We liked this a lot because we have a chance to taste the street stall food - Bakso, Chicken Mee, Lontong, etc, without eating at the street! Such a nice way to sample Indonesian food without worrying the cleanliness I must say. Thumbs up to Kagum for this..
The downside for this hotel is the location though, it is not near any supermarket nor FOs.. We had full day transport by Zafira so it is not much of an issue, however, I would suggest the hotel to provide scheduled complimentary shuttle to shopping places for guest who prefers free & easy.
Would stay here again if the price is right, and if want to shop at Pasar Baru. If not, probably another Kagum chain hotel at FO areas...

Room Tip: Higher floors is a good option.

Dear Mrs. Nriy,,

Warmest greetings from GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (CARRCADIN Hotel Before), I would like to give you my personal thanks for your review of our Hotel in Trip Advisor.

On behalf of managment, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience during your stay with us, your great experience is one of motivation for our quality of service in the future,

Reviewed March 17, 2012

As an Iranian tourist I with my family spent 3 nights in this hotel and it was great experience due to all people hospitality from duty manager to gatekeepers. it works for every body which looks for convenience, clean, a good position in the city to go for other places.
Especially Fernando as hotel duty manager had a very good and friendship relationship with us. we wanted to spend two nights but because of above mentioned items, we stayed 3 nights there. hope to have a enjoyable stay in this hotel. they will help you, if any problems happens all you need something.

Room Tip: 619 is a good deluxe room with a good view
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hossein2012

Dear Mr. Hossein,

On behalf managment I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review in TripAdvisor about GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel),
I'm very pleased to see enjoyed since you stay with us, and your great experience has been shared to our team, We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.

sincerely

Reviewed March 1, 2012

When I had a trip to Bandung indonesia i located in CARRCADIN hotel.
WOW,Very comfortabe hotel with nice ,beautiful,......staff.I like my 921 room it likes my home.
Especially thanks to Mr.Fernando with beautiful smile in his face.
I suggest this hotel to every one that wants trip Bandung.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Farshid M

Dear Mr. Farshid,,

A Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel

Thank you for your Excellent Review about Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for stay to GINO FERUCI Kebon Jati Hotel (ex Carrcadin Hotel) and thank you too for your comment about us,i wish in the future GINO FERUCI Hotel will be better in service and facility.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in your next Trip to Bandung Indonesia.