“Good service and clean hotel”

Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Ranked #79 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good service and clean hotel”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

The room has minimalist design and furniture, big and very clean. I like the bathroom, because has a big shower and super very clean. The Hotels' staff, housekeepers, waiters and frontdesk are very kind and friendly, they gave us the best service. I enjoyed the breakfast although they didn't have many variant of menu.

About the location, it doesn't have good and beautiful scenery around this hotel and if you want to visit FO(Factory Outlet) area and Lembang, you must have transportation when you stayed at this hotel, because there are no FO around this hotel.

There is a food market (an outdoor big food court), not so far from this hotel, named is Paskal Food Market. So many foods sell there, and the place is very big and cozy at night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank judith_76045
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Mrs. Judith,

Warm Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

Thank your for your time, to Review your happy experience during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex carrcadin hotel).
Thank you too for choosing Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to stay,
I am very happy to know that you had enjoyed during your stay with us, don't forget to choosing Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel, if you come to Bandung in the next time. Once again thank you.

Best Regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights, 2 rooms. Booked here cos got an OK rate from booking.com for USD59 weekdays, 65 weekend. Can probably get better rates by the hotel e-booking, but prepayment needs to happen.

We reached midnight at Bandung airport,and the complimentary transport is already waiting with name sign. That is such a relief since the airport immigration and baggage was long... Arrival was greeted well and nice...
The deluxe room was big.. Got the king bed, and it comes with a lazy sofa which is good as it doubles as a kids bed. Nice room, nice ambiance, good finishing, COMFORTABLE bed & pillows. Had 5 good night sleep here.... Comes with safe & complimentary wired internet. Wifi only @ lobby. Room service attended fast.
Toilet has good shower, but the toilet is a bit too small in my opinion.. As in if the toilet door is opened, the shower door will collide. Not a big issue really, just the proportion of the room and toilet is not balanced- IMHO.

We enjoyed the breakfast very much... because it had international food - waffle, bakery, toast & egg station, and has a local menu section which is changed daily. We liked this a lot because we have a chance to taste the street stall food - Bakso, Chicken Mee, Lontong, etc, without eating at the street! Such a nice way to sample Indonesian food without worrying the cleanliness I must say. Thumbs up to Kagum for this..
The downside for this hotel is the location though, it is not near any supermarket nor FOs.. We had full day transport by Zafira so it is not much of an issue, however, I would suggest the hotel to provide scheduled complimentary shuttle to shopping places for guest who prefers free & easy.
Would stay here again if the price is right, and if want to shop at Pasar Baru. If not, probably another Kagum chain hotel at FO areas...

Room Tip: Higher floors is a good option.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mrs. Nriy,,

Warmest greetings from GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (CARRCADIN Hotel Before), I would like to give you my personal thanks for your review of our Hotel in Trip Advisor.

On behalf of managment, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience during your stay with us, your great experience is one of motivation for our quality of service in the future,

Tehran, Iran
Reviewed March 17, 2012

As an Iranian tourist I with my family spent 3 nights in this hotel and it was great experience due to all people hospitality from duty manager to gatekeepers. it works for every body which looks for convenience, clean, a good position in the city to go for other places.
Especially Fernando as hotel duty manager had a very good and friendship relationship with us. we wanted to spend two nights but because of above mentioned items, we stayed 3 nights there. hope to have a enjoyable stay in this hotel. they will help you, if any problems happens all you need something.

Room Tip: 619 is a good deluxe room with a good view
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank hossein2012
Dear Mr. Hossein,

On behalf managment I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review in TripAdvisor about GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel),
I'm very pleased to see enjoyed since you stay with us, and your great experience has been shared to our team, We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.

sincerely

isfahan
Reviewed March 1, 2012

When I had a trip to Bandung indonesia i located in CARRCADIN hotel.
WOW,Very comfortabe hotel with nice ,beautiful,......staff.I like my 921 room it likes my home.
Especially thanks to Mr.Fernando with beautiful smile in his face.
I suggest this hotel to every one that wants trip Bandung.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Farshid M
Dear Mr. Farshid,,

A Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel

Thank you for your Excellent Review about Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for stay to GINO FERUCI Kebon Jati Hotel (ex Carrcadin Hotel) and thank you too for your comment about us,i wish in the future GINO FERUCI Hotel will be better in service and facility.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in your next Trip to Bandung Indonesia.

Ampang, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We recently stayed in this hotel from the 4th to 7th February 2012. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, the staff at Carrcadin Business and Entertainment Hotel, Bandung made us feel so welcome and at home!!!. ". Everyone from the Manager to the security staff and everyone in between makes you feel like you are at home and are friendly, polite and go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need.
The room is comfortable and well thought out with everything you need for a comfortable stay - large flat screen TV and very nice bathroom. The rooms are serviced every morning.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Suraimi
Dear Suraimi,,

A Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel

Thank you for your time to Review GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel) in TripAdvisor.
Thank you for Choosing Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel during your stay in Bandung, We're glad to learn that you are Happy when you staying with us.

We Waiting for Coming back to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel,

Tehran, Iran
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Thanks to carrcadin manager and its staff to take care of my group during 3 weeks. We enjoyed in this hotel and feel we were in our home, and if I back to bandung again, my first choose is carrcadin hotel.
Special thanks to Mr. Fernando for special attention to our request.
And finally I want to thanks to carrcadin new chef and restaurant staff for their effort to make us happy with variety of foods.
See you all,
Bye.
Tooraj

Room Tip: in my opinion, the odd room no. in higher floor is more convenient.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank toorajsan
Dear Mr. Toorajsan,,

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci kebon Jati Hotel,

Thank you for choosing GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel) as accomodation during your stay at bandung,
I am very happy to see enjoyed over all with us and I hope to see you again at Gino Feruci kebon Jati Hotel Bandung when you Visit Indonesia in the future, once again thank you.

Es Canar, Spain
Reviewed January 14, 2012

hi carracadian staff
I'm so happy some time stay in this hotel.tank you very much for your hospitality i hope another time i can come to bandung and stay in this hotel.this hotel is first chose from me.
ali 519

Room Tip: room in 9th floor is so excelent
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank ali s
Dear Mr. Ali,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

On behalf of the entire staff and management of GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin Hotel), I would like to give you my deepest thanks for your review of our Hotel in TripAdvisor.
We're glad to learn that you had an enjoyable stay in our establishment. Your overall positive comment is very appreciated, and we're more than happy to see you enjoyed stay with us,
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.

Heru triyono