Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
Mutiara Hotel(Bandung)
  • Restaurant
Hyper Inn(Bandung)
  • Restaurant
All reviewspasar barudeluxe roomkeep up the good workstrategic locationcity viewpublic transportationcheck in processshopping malllobbyfacilitiestastegm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is my first time stay in this hotel and I'll absolutely coming back, whole staffs are very helpfull and nice, great room and excellent breakfast. I was in duty and have to arrange itineraries for several clients and they are really help me indeed.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Turja,,

A Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati.

Thank you for your time to Write your excellent Review for GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI Hotel (ex Carrcadi Hotel) in TripAdvisor.

Thank you too for Choosing Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel during your stay at Bandung,
we will keep it up for the best quality of service. We waiting for your coming to Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel in the Future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2011

you are looking for a Hotel to stay in during your visit to Bandung. If you are at a point when all the events from one to three are combining into one, then this Hotel, Carrcadin Hotel, should make a good fit for your needs.

They touted their location as one of their strong points, and I cannot say that they are mistaken in doing that. Located at Kebon jati, the hotel is practically only minutes away from Pasar Baru and Paskal Hyer square , so it is pretty convenient for anyone looking to commit their time for some shopping. During my three days stay 1 – 3 november 2011, me and my missus were zipping back and forth from the hotel to the Pasar Baru as much as our legs could carry us… we stuffed our room with dozens and dozens of plastic bags filled with clothes and other assortments of fashion items… it was fun.

As for the other facilities… to be honest I haven’t had the time to try all their facilities but for what it’s worth, their Spa/Massage service was actually quite nice and the food selection on their restaurant, although in need for some improvement here and there, was good enough that I did not feel compelled to look elsewhere for a grub.

In any case, I wouldn’t mind visiting this hotel again during my future visit to Bandung.

Room Tip: Recommendation to book through their website www.carrcadin-hotel.com and chose the deluxe room suitable for family traveler
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Khalid,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel.

On behalf of the entire staff and management of GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI Hotel
(ex Carrcadin Hotel), I would like to give you my deepest thanks for your review of our Hotel in TripAdvisor.
We're glad to learn that you an enjoyable stay in our establishment. Your overall positive comment is very appreciated and I hope we can keep it up for the Future.

We waiting for your coming to Gino Feruci Kebon Jati in your next Holiday..

Warm Regards ,

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Very good hotel for business and relaxation. Hotel has the best location, very close to Jl. Gardu Jati, we can find any kulinair in this place. My family were satisfied with the room size and interior accessories, but communication problems with staff wifi. When I was there, I would like to swam, but I didn't find normal swimming pool, I have just found small swimming pool and whirlpool only in the spa area, and we have to pay if we use these facilities.

Room Tip: For family, it is better use the connecting room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jimmy N

Dear Mr. Jimmy,,

A Warm Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel.

Thank your for your time, to write your review for during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex Carrcadin hotel).
your review is very well awards for our hotel and will be evaluation for our service to all the guest, I Hope Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel will be Better in the Future.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the hopefully immediate future,

Reviewed November 6, 2011

This is my second time sleep in here. Excellent room, big, very comfort and clean. and for the service i think its all good (the staff and facilities).
But it could be the best if you fix for the water heat, because the heat wan't stable. and for the food need more variation for the style and taste, and the restaurant which use for breakfast wasn't clean enough.
By the way overall for this hotel is very good and i was satisfied to spent the night here. I will come back to your hotel again on my next visit to bandung.

Room Tip: payment with e-booking for the best deal.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Ferry & Murdono,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel.

we're more than happy to see you get a great experience overall stay with us,
we will keep it up for the best quality of service,

I hope to meet you again in the next your holiday in Bandung.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Big room with warm atmosphere *chinese style*, but unfortunately theres no swimming pool.
Overall Staff was nice, but i think need to be more proactive to give an hotel information and make a warm atmosphere with guest *for example make a warm conversation*
I didnt see the bell/concierge service.
Limited variety of breakfast choice, there's no pancake or waffel, but it's ok, overall very good and i was satisfied.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Mr. Callmephi,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel,,

I would like to thank you for your review here in TripAdvisor..On behalf of the entire management of GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI Hotel (ex Carrcadin Hotel), I would like to thank you for your stay with us during your visit to Bandung.
would like to clarify,,for pancake or waffle, it's available in Breakfast Buffet..

Looking forward to welcoming you again in Gino Feruci Kebon Jati on your Next Holiday,,

Hotel manager