“Especially satisfied”

Ranked #78 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Bandung, Indonesia
“Especially satisfied”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

To be honest, this Hotel was not my first choice during my last trip to Bandung but seeing that the other Hotels were full I placed my bets on this one Hotel that I have never tried before. In the end, one might call that was a blessing hidden in misfortune since I was thoroughly pleased during my stay here.

Though the Hotel itself was not someone would call "very" extravagant, all in all they nailed that "starred Hotel" pretty well. The guest room that I stayed in was spacious and comfy, and peppered with all the necessary amenities and facilities mostly kept in excellent condition.

The cream of the crop however was the Men Spa they have here. If you are a man and like to be pampered, you wouldn't be dissatisfied with it. The restaurant was mainly Chinese so the option was in some way limited, but I had no complaints.

Very satisfied with my stay. I can see myself being a regular here if they can continue to keep it up.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Zaenal,,

Warm Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

Thank your for your time, to Review your happy experience during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (ex carrcadin hotel).
Thank you too for choosing Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel to stay, even though it's your last choice,,

I am very happy to know that you had enjoyed during your stay with us, don't forget to choosing Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel, if you come to Bandung in the next time. Once again thank you.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Reviewed October 13, 2011

It's a warm welcome when you step towards the counter. For us they excelled in service. The very friendly staff helped us pick a trip and supported us when my girlfriends phone was lost. We had to leave early in the morning, and before we left we even got a taxi to the trainstation and a breakfast to go.

The rooms are spacious, kept clean and fresh fruit and water on the table.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Simandjuntak,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

On behalf of management I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review to our hotel, I'm very pleased to see enjoyed since you stay in GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Carrcadin Hotel Before), I hope to see you again in the future when you visit Indonesia, Once again Thank you.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Well mannered professional staff with quick response to all our needs even to a very late night queries. We love the breakfast and the location is not bad. Big spacious rooms and very nice oriental design. Some downside during our stay, the carpet in our room was very dirty and the stench of cigarettes was very strong, one or two roaches on the toilet. The airco vent a bit noisy and after midnight our sleep was disturbed by a very loud bass noise came from the club or karaoke nearby. Well, could be only that particular room. But overall not bad but could be better for the price.

• Stayed October 2011
Dear Ninole,,

Warmest Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

On behalf of the entire management of GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Carrcadin Hotel Before), I would like to thank you for your stay with us during your visit to Bandung. I would also like to thank you for your review here in TripAdvisor since we value the opinion of our guests as very crucial in our efforts to improve our service.

I apologize for all the inconveniences that you unfortunately experienced during your stay with us, and I Hope Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel will be Better in the Future.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the hopefully immediate future,

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for just one night,but I have felt the warmth of the hotel, the kindness of the employee, the room service. It's so comforting.. ^^

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Sandy S,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

On behalf of managment, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review to our hotel.
we will keep it up for the best quality of service, I Hope to see you and your Family in the next your holiday if you come to Bandung, for more information please see our website.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Interesting hotel for business, entertainment and good location in Bandung. I'm glad stay here and in the future I will be stay again in Carcardin hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
Dear dr_dedie,,

Warmest Greeting From Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,

Thanks to spent your time to Write your good Experience when you stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Carrcadin Hotel Before) in Trip Advisor.

We're glad to Hear that you're enjoy during your stay on our Hotel,,our team waiting for your coming back to GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL.

Malang
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This hotel room is really nice, but their sincere hospitility are the best. At the time i check out they drive me to train station Free of charge, unlucky due to my bad memory i came late to station and train already leaved the station. I bit nervous due to this is in leak season difficult to get ticket, but hotel staff mr Ikhwan drove me to AirPort to try his best to help me find plane ticket and we got it. At time i say good bye to him and i am tried to give tip to him for his help, he said no need, pls wrote your experience in tripadvisor. Mr Ikhwan is really a profesional employee and i hope hotel managent my give some reward and appreciate and cheris such good employee .

Bevin Pangestu.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Bevin P
Dear Mr. Bevin P,,

Warmest greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel

Thank your for your time, to write your happy experience during your stay at GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Carrcadin hotel before).

we have already share your Comment to our team, and Mr. Ikhwan have already Develop to other Department with better Position Now,,

We waiting for your Coming in our Hotel in the Future,,

Thanks

Regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Special thanks to Mr. Candra F.
Finally I found the best hotel at bandung. Its very recomended hotel, starting from location, food, to service.
Feeling like home

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank kunc0r0
Dear Mr. Kuncoro,,

Warmest Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,,

Thank you for spent your time to write your Comment in Trip Advisor for GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Carrcadin Hotel Before).

We're glad to hear that you are an enjoyable stay in our Hotel. Your overall positive comment is very appreciated,

We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.