“Superb,Spacious,Great”

Ranked #79 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Putrajaya, Malaysia
“Superb,Spacious,Great”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The room is very spacious,very comfortable,relax and enjoy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Located near Pasar Baru. Have wired internet in rooms but wifi only available at Lobby.

Dont have with any transportation problem because hotel have autorent. The airport transfer also available at free of charge.

10 minutes from Airport. Value for money.

Room Tip: Get Deluxe Room
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank FaizalFikri
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Faizal Fikri,,

Warmest greetings from GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (CARRCADIN Hotel Before), I would like to give you my personal thanks for your review of our Hotel in Trip Advisor.

On behalf of managment, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your great experience during your stay with us, your great experience is one of motivation for our quality of service in the future, and your feedback has been shared to our team, once again thank you.

Warm Regards

Heru Triyono

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Carrcadin ,location is the best hotel in bandung,room is very clean Ω sweet,but your hotel have a problem with parking area.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank enot-tian
Heru T, Hotel manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Enot-tian,,

For Parking area, it still to be our concern until now,,,I hope it will be better in the Future.

We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.

Warm Regards

bandung
Reviewed August 19, 2011

the location of the hotel is good which is near the center of bandung's trading district. the decoration of room was good but the material of the furniture was poor. room service was poor, they are taking too long to respond. parking space needs improvement, parking crew also needs improvement, because guest normally shouldn't pay for parking, which they charge me for the first night of my stay. overall this hotel really needs some improvement from my point of view.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
satrya, Front Office Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, August 23, 2011
Good day to you,

A warm greeting from Carrcadin Business & Entertainment Hotel Bandung.

On behalf of the entire management of our Hotel, I would like to extend my thanks for your stay with us during your visit to Bandung and for the time you are willing to spend to write a review about our establishment in TripAdvisor.

We really apologize for the all the inconveniences that you unfortunately experienced during your stay. We will look into your room service and parking crew complaints, as well as your other concerns towards the condition of our various facilities. Rest assured that we are continuously looking for ways to improve the hospitality experience we can provide to our guests and listening to voices such as yours is one method we consider very crucial.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope you are willing to return to us in the future,

Best regards,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Just want to share my experience staying at this hotel, hopefully a quick retelling of my stay here can be helpful to everyone.

I came to Bandung from KL with my wife on August 6th. A misunderstanding with our hosts on the reservation at another hotel brought us here. We decided to give this one a try since we never stayed here before, although we already noticed it from our previous trip in the city.

Room rate was a bit pricey, but I suppose it was worth the price tag… somewhat.
Was told that this hotel is quite old. But instead of torn down and rebuilt as a brand new modern-styled accommodation, it was nicely refurbished as if it was part of the art-deco heritage sites spotted everywhere in this beautiful city.

We chose the Suite Room. While it was comfortable, it was a bit too big for just the two of us. It wasn’t really their fault, though; the room is better suited for families or groups, well technically we are a family but it was only the two of us. The room itself was very nice. It was spacious, modern, and cozy, although perhaps can be a bit ‘rigid’ to someone else's taste.

Wifey went shopping A LOT to a nearby shopping place called ‘Pasar Baru’ (Google it if you’re curious). While she's away I decided to try some facilities on offer. I tried the Spa, they have one specifically designed for men here. It was quite nice. I rarely do spas, but what they have here was… nice. I also wanted to try the Karaoke but was told that it was temporarily not open, most probably due to the Ramadan.

In the evening me and wifey decided to just stay an have dinner at the hotel instead of looking out for restaurants, as she was too tired from all the shopping. The Chinese food served in the hotel's restaurant was quite delicious. The restaurant itself was elegant as part of the refurnished century-old building, although the access there can be a bit confusing.

All in all, it was a really nice stay at this hotel. I think I'd come back again in our next visit to Bandung.

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
satrya, Front Office Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Dear Velvettrain78
Warmest Greeting from Carrcadin Business & Entertainment Hotel, I would like to extend my gratitude for your willingness to spend your review of our property in TripAdvisor.
We're glad that, overall, you and your wife have a pleasant experience staying with us. There is nothing more satisfying for us than to hear that our guest is having a good time enjoying our services and facilities, and also to hear that they are willing to come back in the future.
Once again, thank you for your positive review. We are looking forward to serving you again in the (hopefully) immediate future.

Best Regards,
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed July 14, 2011

all staffs are so helpful, nice, friendly and sociable...can chit chattin to make us feel close...didnt feel alien at all..

the room is spacious + good facilities..but the basin is not so user-friendly as tap water splashing all over the place and make the bathroom's floor wet..

walking distance to pascal food market which sell variety of food; and also pasar baru...trishaw also available in front of the hotel

luv the food serve during breakfast time, but perhaps can add soup to its menu.

female guest can have masagge in own room by therapist as spa facility is only for male guest

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
satrya, Front Office Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
On behalf of Carrcadin Business Hotel, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your willingness to spend some of your time to review our hotel.

Your overall positive review to our property is appreciated, and on this opportunity we would like to apologize for some inconveniences that you have unfortunately experienced during your stay. We will look into all the concerns you mentioned in your review; thank you for bringing all of them into our attention.
We value the suggestions and opinions of our guests highly as they are very crucial for our efforts in increasing the quality of the hospitality experience that we provide.

We are eager in welcoming you again in the future, and thank you again for your review.

Best regards,
Manado, Indonesia
Reviewed March 30, 2011

well...Two word for Carrcadin Business And Entertainment Hotel, Amazing and adorable, i was told by my friend for this new hotel placed in the walking pedestrian, near by train station though who like go to shoping very close to pasar baru it just take 10 minutes by walking, the most immpresion is the front of building was the heritage, beside me and my friend so much love to take a capture best capture, the building was great to take the picture by our camera, when we came to the first enterence the door girl also concierge very helpfull though their welcoming greet to us....so warmly...i like it

when we go to the reception desk, the well greetnes from the reception again look so friendly n warmly greet us...i saw one of them gave us chilled towel also special welcome drink, meanwhile we're not regular guest, it just first time we came by...how nice n adorable...

me n my friend stayed @ deluxe room for two night, well i think the price lil bit expensive for about 850.000 rp nett, but its worthed when we got free voucher to shopping at Wanted factory Outlet ...feels just like my money was return by free shopping vchr with the same value 850.000 how adorable right..?

i wouldnt mind to come back to Carrcadin Hotel Business and Entertainmnet, oh yup one thing for sure we try Men Wellnes Spa who Joined and Managed By Octopus..make us feels cozy and relaxing our time in Bandung...

Amazing and Adorable

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Good Day,
Warmest greetings from Carrcadin Business & Entertainment Hotel, I would like to give you my personal thanks for your review of our hotel.
We are glad to know that you find our establishment "amazing" and "adorable", we're really please and honored that our guests are willing to describe his/her staying experience with us with such positive words.
Thank you again, and we await your future visit to Carrcadin Business & Entertainment Hotel.
Warm Regards,
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Overall a very nice experience at this hotel,located in one of bandung
main turist area cause this the heritage hotel in bandung...
nice facilities with friendly staff,good service....i like it.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Good Evening Mr. Ramdhani,,

On behalf of the entire staff and management of GINO FERUCI KEBON JATI HOTEL (Before we call with name Carrcadin Hotel), I would like to give you my deepest thanks for your review of our property in TripAdvisor.

I hope to meet you again in the next your holiday in bandung. for more information please see at our website.

Regards,