“Awesome retreat”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Mesaieed, Qatar
“Awesome retreat”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Located at hills side of bandung city, I love ambiance of this restaurant.
Exterior and interior are unique feels romantic.have great chit chat here.
Food served delicious well with reasonable price tag, worth it.
Best time to visit here is lunch time through diner

• Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
“Good food, awful service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Dead fly in thai ice tea...not a single word for sorry, they only replaced with the new one..too bad

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Juliezz
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Good food with very nice view.... with minus service.....”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Me and my friends went there last weekend. It's a very nice place! The view is Bandung city light (we reserve for dinner) around 7pm. it's like 45min from the center of bandung (but usually it's longer - info from my friend). Must be careful, since in some area along the way to get there, there road is not very smooth and the street light is very minimal. Please drive carefully...
The price very reasonable... and the food is very good taste.
My disappointment was only about the service. Don't know if this only happen to me or not, when they serve all the foods, only my order is not ready, and they just inform me at that time that my order is not available! They should told me earlier soon after I order the food! Not after they serve all other food. So I hv to order other food while all my friend enjoy the food. And serve our dessert at the same time at the main course! Without asking first! I think it's very basic,... serve the dessert in dessert time! It's suppose to be very good score if they don't that mistake!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lina H
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Love it”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Cozy place to relax with friends with delicious food and drinks and beautiful panorama especially during sunset.

• Visited April 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Cigarette smoke filled environment.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The exterior is great,

The security is friendly.

The food probably nice.

But as soon as we climb the final step of stairs leading the restaurant, a solid mist of cigarette smoke descend upon us. The smell is persistent, turning your head is useless, because the smoke is everywhere.

A waiter suggest a table, thinking it would be acceptable for us, but no, even there, the smell is not merely faint.

We finally took a place on the deck (minimum charge of Rp100k per person), because I drive quite some time to get there.

Had some drink, but even outside, the smoke is just unacceptable and we had to leave.

Going back here? No thanks