1. Location - Strategic and convenient to walk to the Factory Outlets along Jln Riau i.e. Summit and Jessie James. Also take a stroll along Jln Progo (behind the hotel) occupied with fantastic cafes sporting an ecclectic mix of modern and vintage interiors (at reasonable priced goods).
2. Staff Service - Attentive, warm and friendlt from check-in to check-out.
3. Room - Clean, no odours, comfortable bed which was big enough to fit three individuals! Overall, we enjoyed the stay here during the 4D3N
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a fertile plain surrounded by volcanoes, and long known as the 'Paris of the East', Bandung continues to beckon travelers with its cool climate and timeless charm.Located in the heart of the city and just a stone's throw from the Governor's office, an impressive neo-classical building affectionately known as Gedung Sate, Amaris Cimanuk Bandung is the ideal base from which to explore the unique delights of this highland city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Amaris Hotel Cimanuk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.