“Simple hotel at hearth of factory outlet and culinairy area of Bandung”

Anggrek Shopping Hotel
Ranked #100 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Cikarang, Indonesia
“Simple hotel at hearth of factory outlet and culinairy area of Bandung”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The location is very good. If we need simple hotel with nice room to spent holiday at Bandung, this hotel is recommended to be considered. We did not found swimming pool or gym,but it's very near to food place

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
Cianjur, Indonesia
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It's a good hotel in bandung, especially @Jl. Riau, since many hotels here are expensive and some of them are not worth of the value of money.
Me and my husband put this hotel in our favorite hotel in bandung. We're already here 2 times with our baby, and we got a quite pleasant time staying here.
The room is quite spacious, the bathroom is neat, and it's quiet except for the Air conditioner. Various breakfast menu, tastes good.
The only weakness of the hotel is some of the staffs are just simply impolite. Our 2nd time at this hotel was not very pleasant. That time, We checked out and decide to walk around the mall (riau junction). When my husband prepare for our trip back home, I wander around hotel and ask the security about weekday rates. He replied with a smirk on his face, "our standard room is Rp.510.000, that's not including taxes and we only got superior room here, standard room is only at hotel anggrek gandasari". After that, some fella comes out of nowhere (outside the hotel) asking about cipaganti travel and talking about their "almost-late" time for flight to surabaya city, and without any words, he's just abandon me and our unfinished conversation.
Not to mention that I got an unfunctional hairdryer in my room which I knew but since I don't really have any use of it, I don't call for replacement.
If only I experience it at my first visit, I'll rate this hotel bad, but it's only happened once though and other staffs are friendly, room service willingly wait about 15 minutes at the door to deliver our order.

Room Tip: You don't want to stay in room 305. room is good but very noisy.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice hotel..it was connected to sopping mall and the location is near to distro area and FO area at riau street. Meals are available in every corner near the hotel. Also its offering a good stayingbprice. Thank ou

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our 5 days stay at Anggrek. The only complain we had was the noise from the rows of aircond compressors that were right outside our room. It's a 3 storey high hotel so there wasn't any view to start with. Location was good, with a small shopping mall connected to the hotel where you'll find a supermarket as well as a food court on the 5th (I think) floor.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank darlynne
Bandung
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I was there for one night before fly to surabaya. When I want to check in, nobody in the reception and was very noisy with school boys/girls. Few minutes one girl come and very late process even no welcome drink (empty table, just a banner for welcome drink). Nobody to bring me to the room and was confusing for numbering of room. No wifi even expensive rate. But room is nice. Unfortunately I can't write the variety of breakfast because I have to check out early for my early flight.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Jodhy
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed November 7, 2012

as you know, bandung is a shopping heaven.
anggrek is one of the shopping hotel whiches a good hotel.
it connected to shopping mall and also supermarkt. seems like you can anything in one roof.
they also have a good and variatif breakfast menu. =D

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank imay_septia
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was stayed at this hotel with my family, the parking space is very limited and the elevator is so small. Breakfast is so so, not special.

On the plus side, Its a new modern hotel. The room was good and clean. Many channels in the television. good location, its located in one of Bandung's busiest street, we can walk to the factory outlet. Hotel also directly connected to supermarket.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family