Just came back staying with Amaroossa for 4 days and what we like is the hotel decor. Nicely done with classic touch other than that, there is nothing to be wow about.
- Room is nice and cosy but small. Once they put the extra bed, not much space to walk about for 2 adults and 2 kids. I had already requested for extra bed through online and phone but still have to wait for the extra bed to be set up when we checked in.
- Pillow smells of damp linen and sweaty 'scent' of previous guest. We used that as bolster.
- Bed and pillow are too soft for us. We ended with sore back and stiff neck after the holidays.
- Pool is small and icy cool, all done with dipping after 15 minutes.
- The water flow and temp in the bathroom is TERRIBLE! Small and slow flow of water with 5 secs cold and 5 secs burning hot. And the bathroom starts to flood. Told receptionist and she smiled and said they will check. Still the same after we came back from dinner.
Only plus points are the wide selection of breakfast served (mostly indon cuisine), the free airport transfer and friendly staffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amaroossa Boutique Hotel Bandung Amaroossa Hotel Bandung is a Luxurius boutique hotel that combines modern style with great facilities and services, providing its guests the chance to experience the finest boutique hotel Bandung experience possible. Every facilities and services available in Amaroosa Hotel Bandung are engineered and crafted to give you great value for the money you are spending, and thus if you are looking for the truly definitive hospitality experience, than you should look no further than Amaroossa Hotel Bandung. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Amaroossa Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.