“For Shopaholics only”

Pasar Baru Trade Center
Reviewed March 25, 2013

"I really shouldn't have come here" was my first thought when i walked in. Yes, its undeniable that the deals were good, the prices were great and there was quite a lot of choices but for me, the ideal shopping experience would be buying what i like and getting out of there as quick as possible. My mother, on the other hand, had other ideas. Overall, a great place to go to if you're a shopaholic. (by my son, Luqman)

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"material"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Seriously more than 5 stories of shops to shop. A wide variety for clothings', materials with 48 hours tailor service, local snacks and the sales person, truly nice but still do not be fool by the sugar coated smile...you must bargain no matter what. Also good food and clean at the upper level food court. Easy parking at the highest level of the building, if you are driving and easy access to public transport if you are not.

2  Thank Farinaza
Reviewed January 8, 2013

great place for shopaholic looking for a cheap yet trendy stuff
you can find almost all sorts of things here
there are mosque and food court on top of this building
advisable to go by angkut or taxi as the parking space here is limited
bargain for the price and look around first before deciding on your purchase
you can get cheap price if youre skillfull in bargaining

Reviewed January 2, 2013

For those who love for shopping in Bandung, here is the place that you shouldn't miss. The whole building from each and every floor can answer to your dreams.

1  Thank boonphob
See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2012

If you're looking for tudung/hijab, telekung/muslim prayer cloak, fabric, lace, etc then Pasar Baru is the place for you. It's cheap but can be cheaper, so you must haggle for the best price. Speak in Indonesian language if you can. They'll still know that you're not local anyways. Hehe! But it helps a lil I guess.
The place is crowded esp on a weekend. Definitely not a place for babies, toddlers, kids below 12. To me, this place is not my cup of tea. I don't buy fabric, lace, etc. They sell shoes but I'm very particular abt comfort. I buy ready made clothes but those sold there aren't up to my taste. My mom and aunt had a blast here. They bought lace, fabric, etc.
We got ripoff at the food court. Paid IDR180 for simple food and drinks. I should have haggled.

1  Thank aifusatiluj