“Good food, good drink (cold beer) , good service”

My Little Kitchen (MYLK)
Ranked #87 of 1,795 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Relaxing and cozy steakhouse, great for family and friends.
Manado, Indonesia
“Good food, good drink (cold beer) , good service”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been to Bandung 4 times as my son is going to the tourism school here, this is 100 meters from his school, the service was quick and efficient the food was an ultimate surprise (great value), and friendly people!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank ManadoJeremy
Sastra B, Owner at My Little Kitchen (MYLK), responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Hello there sir, yes i remember you. Thank you very much for your comments (sorry for very late reply). I wish you all the best for your son's studies and please come and visit us again :)

• Indonesian first
Grand Rapids
“Favorite Western food in Bandung!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

My wife and I go here a lot. The prices are good, and the food is AWESOME and consistent. I recommend the Aussie lamb burger...

Visited February 2012
5 Thank hammondd
Hi there Hammond. Thank you very much for your comments. The Wagyu steak is now even cheaper (still same quality I swear LOL). The aussie Burger is still the same price so please come and visit us again.
Darwin, Australia
“Great little restaurant, tasty and cheap”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

My partner stumbled across this little restaurant that was adveritising Aussie steak and burgers. We were not disappointed, the food was tasty, well presented and cheap!! I had a Wagyu steak, 135,000 IDR, and my partner had the Aussie burger at 35,000 IDR. With a few drinks each, you can see it was a very reasonable meal.
The restaurant has an upstairs and downstairs dining area, with a balcony if you can stand the traffic noise. Also, a good place to go for a drink I think, in this country where drinking isn't a national sport.
Staff all spoke excellent English (our language) and were very friendly and helpful. I think this is a place you would go back to many times. I wish we discovered this before the KFC.

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank ScooterOz
casboen, Owner at My Little Kitchen (MYLK), responded to this review, June 16, 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Under Renovation”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I went to MyLK last night. The place is undergoing extensive renovations with the upstairs all closed off. The seating is on the ground floor and is not air-conditioned. It wasn't hot, but the incessant traffic noise was irritating.

The two waitresses spoke more English than in most of the other Bandung restaurants I've been to. The bathroom is a squat pan and not very nice, that actually made me switch my steak from a rare to a medium!

The Thai Beef and Basil Salad was very good and the steak was quite good as well.

A decent alternative to nasi something. But not a restaurant, more like a cafe.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Miran_Ali
Hello there, I thank you for your review.

I am very sorry for the condition at the time when we're still renovating.
I am glad to inform you that we're now finished renovating, and I've also removed the squat pan to a decent toilet seat :)
“Mylk is the best resto in Bandung. It has...”
Reviewed February 26, 2010

Mylk is the best resto in Bandung. It has everything.
Yummy foods, warm atmosphere, nice desserts and the most important thing 'nice and friendly owner and crews'.
You will feel and think 'I am home'.
Try and enjoy until last bite.

3 Thank inepribadi