“One of the reasons why I love Bandung”

Ranked #495 of 1,703 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Round the corner of Jalan Sunda and Jalan Naripan.
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the reasons why I love Bandung”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

This is definitely the best noodle shop I have tried in my life. Went here with my friends, I was unconvinced since the place is really old (it is clean though). The owner did not seem to care about the decoration of the restaurant and I really did not understand why until I tried the noodle. I am telling you, it is so good that I stopped talking to my friends and just enjoyed the food. The waiter recommended Bakso Goreng (Fried Bakso) so I decided to get three of them, but ending up eating ten of them since they are just unbelievably delicious ! and my bill was just less than USD10, amazing !

Overall, I would say this is the first place to go when you go to Bandung !

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank adhitomax

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Large bowl, delicious noodle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Served in a large bowl, eat a bowl for lunch will make me full until night.
Taste good, but the price was considered high.

• Visited May 2013
“Delicious Fried Meatball”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We always stop by this restaurant whenever we came to Bandung. The noodle was just ok and taste average for typical Bandung's noodle (which they call "yamien"). They have 2 kind of noodle, the sweet and savory taste. We like the sweet one, but the savory one wasn't bad.

Our favorite is they fried meatball (it made from pork/non halal). It tasted better if it still hot. The meatball soup itself also quite good, but we didn't like the fishball soup.

The place was hot since it was open air. A bit messy too. So it is not a place you want to hang out. Mostly people just come for the food and then go after they finished. The parking lot was too small compare to the customers that came. The staffs weren't too friendly, but the food came out fast.

It was a bit pricey too, but we still want to go there again on our next visit to Bandung. You might want to come half or even an hour before lunch time or dinner time to avoid queuing.

• Visited April 2013
“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

The noodle was just fine but the price was too expensive for that. They also charge you gst by 10% but without official receipt. The service was bad and the atmosphere did not represent the expensive price. (We spent more than IDR 60.000 per person).

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank danielchtarigan
Jakarta
“Their famous "Bakmi"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's been several times I've having the famous Bakmi Naripan..
They produce the noodles their-self.
The fresh noodles, wonton, and meatballs can't beat on!
But the restaurant is not comfortable, because the kitchen which located beside the resto.
And with limited parking lot, it would be much difficult to park your car..

• Visited April 2013