“Most delicious cheesecake ever!”
Review of Cizz Cake

Cizz Cake
Ranked #6 of 70 Dessert in Bandung
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Strawberry cheesecake always gonna be my favourite one. Well, getting smaller and pricey, but worth it! Taste never change since i knew this place from 4 years ago :))

1  Thank Tika P

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I love cheesecake and I recommend this place to all cheesecake lovers. A lot of variety and all tasty!

1  Thank vet181
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very delicious cheesecake. But the portion is getting smaller now, it's more expensive now and I'm not happy with that!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The most delicious cheese cake ever..great...We love it..Cizz always be number one. I love Tiramisu Cheese..

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

It was difficult to find the place as the address in TripAdvisor was wrong. Our taxi driver went around in circles and we were about to give up after 1h. Suddenly at the traffic light, I glanced out and saw a grey building. On it was "Cizz"!

No regrets - the cheesecake was smooth, thick and creamy yet not dry though no drinks were sold. The constant flow of customers amazed us at this rural location as patrons came to collect whole cakes while buying slices on the go!

Correct address is Jln Laswi No. 1A