3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$69
Travelocity$69
ZenHotels.com$70
2,033 results
All reviews the executive lounge purnawarman restaurant swimming pool spacious room train station kids club nice hotel breakfast buffet pleasant stay late check business trip local food shopping mall strategic location fresco paskal concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Hilton, Bandung is a beautiful hotel. Our room exceeded both my, and my partner's expectations. We both loved the glass-walled bathroom. Check-in was incredibly fast and efficient. The breakfast was delicious, we could have stayed all day eating. Although, I was a little disappointed with the lack of pork on the menu. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable concerning great places to eat around Bandung.

Date of stay: May 2010
Reviewed September 16, 2010

The best hotels in Bandung, position location near downtown, live food center on foot, twin beds are great, the bathroom was large and clean, the view to the swimming pool is nice, breakfast is delicious. hotel recommendation

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2010

The hteol was brilliant all around. I heartily recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2010
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My wife and I have traveled Java and had some uncomfortable experiences (shabby blankets, meagre breakfast, windows keeping neither noise nor animals outside and so on) with the local hotels, although we had been anxious only to book the best hotels in each respective town.
So it came as a massive relieve to stay at the Hilton. The room was fantastic: large and stylish, with a luxurious bathroom - although we were upgraded to a suite, so I do not know what the regular rooms look like. Breakfast offered an estimated total of 50 metres buffet with anything you could wish for. Staff very attentive (for example, we asked for a food package for the day of our departure and were of course willing to pay for it, but could not convince them to take any money). If you need to relax after sightseeing, there is nice and spacious pool area with some interesting seating cocoons. Restaurants are not particularly cheap for Indonesian standards (10-20 USD per dish), but food is tasty and nicely arranged.
We had at first considered the Savoy Homan, which had later seen from the outside during our sightseeing and not at all regretted chosing the Hilton. Strong recommendation for the Hilton, when visiting Bandung.

Date of stay: August 2010
Reviewed August 12, 2010

stayed for 2 nights on December 2009 mainly because I had business to complete with some folks in Bandung. my dad suggested me to book the new Hilton and so I did. at first, I was not sure with his decision but as soon as I stepped inside the lounge, that's it! no more doubt.

i got my room on 10th floor which is also where the executive lounge located. my room was deluxe king and it was big. the bathroom was nice and there's this huge modern bath tub even though i did not really use it. nice decor and amenities. i also love the scrolling curtain concept. very chic. breakfast was excellent. since I am such a 'picky' eater so breakfast is one of the main concern when i stay at a hotel. turned out well. the salad selection and the pastries were my favorites. as for the pool and the gym, i used both of them twice and it did not disappoint me at all.

i'll definitely stay here again when i have another opportunity of long weekend trip to Bandung.

Date of stay: December 2009