1,903 results
All reviews the executive lounge purnawarman restaurant jiwa spa double queen swimming pool train station paskal hypersquare huge room kids club excellent stay hyper square nice hotel nice pool breakfast buffet pleasant stay special thanks business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

last year i had dinner with my friends. all food was very good, the greatest atmosphere, service and price!
thanks to Jo, Alez, and Rima for the service, they were so kind, and friendly!! i love all of buffet dinner at Hilton, especially sushi station and bbq

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
kevingirard, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear MiaRachmania,

Thrilled you enjoyed your dining experience with us at Purnawarman, here at Hilton Bandung.

Glad that our team took great care of you as they aim to do with each of our guests!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's good hotel, very recommended. For 5 stars hotel category, Hilton Bandung has very competitive price with very excellence service and hospitality. I will go to Hilton Bandung for my next business trip.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear hariskusumah,

Fantastic to hear you found great value with your recent stay and look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to Bandung.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious food, large space room and 24 hours fitness center. all of them worth it, also near with ollie restaurant which is my favourite. and there are many cozy restaurants/café in Bandung.

very recomended

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear selvi1977,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us!

Hope you have a safe trip home and look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Bandung.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Actually overall was good but i want to note some point.
1. I requested a kids potty seat to a receptionist on saturday morning directly when i finished my breakfast. And i was told them to call me if they found or not. But no call until check out.

2. On saturday night after me and my family finished our trip of the day in bandung with many things. I was wondering if i could use the trolley service. I asked one of the bellboy that i want to use the trolley obviously with his help. Buttt shocking ly he just point the trolley to me. I shock and asking again. And still he just nod and point the trolley. I tried to use it (im a woman) and i find the trolley is bit heavy. So i asked again can he help me with the trolley. Then he helped me. Just so dissapointing for 5 star hotel. So bad hospitality then.

What make me scored for 7 is because the housekeeping is good. My father forgot to bring his insulin in the refrigerator after check out. But the housekeeping found it after we left for like 30 mins.

Also there was some flies in the resto

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
kevingirard, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Yovi T,

We have clearly fallen short of our own expectations of service delivery during your recent stay, and we deeply apologize for these shortcomings. We have reviewed already this morning with our senior leadership team so we all take immediate action to address these issues with our team, so we get back on track to delivering exceptional experiences to every guest, every time.

We hope to be able to regain your confidence by welcoming you back when you are next in Bandung.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i booked one room for me and my sister. and booked for my friend who was just getting married for their honeymoon. the staff was good, helpful and kind. check in and check out process were smooth. the room is big. my room was twin bed suite room in -i forget the name- business or something, bcoz we have another lounge. the twin bed were big and comfy. the breakfast was my fave part. i could sit all day there just to enjoy my breakfast hahaaa... and also we ordered dinner. the food was delish. overall, it was a great experience for staycation in Bandung. actually it was my 1st time of my life visit Bandung. so i think i chose the rite hotel. i recommend you to stay here. will come back very very soon

Date of stay: February 2019
kevingirard, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear syelviacipi,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay during this special occasion! Thanks for having placed your confidence in stay with us here at Hilton and we were glad we delivered as you had expected.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Bandung.